[CD3.55] Sql 2000

smoochy boys on tour

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Hey,

does anyone know where i can get a copy of sql 2000 for a mir 3.55 server. ive looked on the forum and can't seem to find anything about it.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Of course i distrust someone with 9 forum posts posting a link for a download pal. Dont take offence

Are these downloads the proper full SQL 2000 server or just the engine kind of thing they let you download? - not sure if that makes sense lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Juanma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2012
nothing, quiet

i little experience create mir3, I enter forum to look aids XD

I like to help although either with 1 link xD

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Don't use Eval, as it falls over after a few month and you can't crack it once it has.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Andrew +++ for uploading 3.38 with english stress. Love korean/chinese files.

Pllz replyto this\\ How do I make GM char and were iin SQL do I do that. I searched and only off the head answer came from mir2.\\

Hey do you have 3.56. I used to have english 3.55-3.56 from serenity++ to skully on that.

But they was uploaded to megaupload the 3.55-356 no longer on lomcn

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I did have the 3.56 files but lost all my mir files a while back. I'll see if I can find the copy I uploaded on mir files though as uploaded a load of stuff on there ages ago.

Also, to add a gm, just add the gm name in Adminlist.txt, as so: * GMName

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
let me try agan, and I uploaded the repack, tyvm for that. 3.55 working and mirtools helps alot

Getting this, and I am on my timezone

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 136
[h=4]A PHP Error was encountered[/h] Severity: 8192
Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php
Line Number: 60

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 89

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 102
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

Upvote 0

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
I have a complete set of 3.56 files for those needing them, I used to have a link for the place to upload them here, but have since lost it, so at a loss as to where to place them.

Upvote 0

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
let me try agan, and I uploaded the repack, tyvm for that. 3.55 working and mirtools helps alot

Getting this, and I am on my timezone

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 136
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 8192
Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php
Line Number: 60

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 89

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 102
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

This is an issue in the php.ini on the web hosting.

You need to define a date.timezone variable.

Search for date.timezone in the php.ini file and set it for example as follows:

date.timezone = Europe/London

Ensure you also uncomment it.

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
anyone downloaded the sql 2000 developer that I posted? As cant grab it off mirfiles and lost my copy. If anyone has it please upload and post a link for it please.

Upvote 0