Carnage 3.55 Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Server Now Live

Goto

​Mir3 server advertisements for full info.

Website www.carnage355.co.uk

[ServerInfo]

English server although all countries welcome

Server Name - Carnage

Dedicated Server 100mb Upload speed & ddos protection.

Exp x6

Starting level - 1

Starting Gold - 0

IP Address - will be released on release date.

The website is to be used for forums and also the client download(will be added when the server is open) on the forums you can discuss between players any ideas you have or issues within the game there will also be a bug reporting forum too, you can also contact us through the contact tab, here please put your correct email so we can reply asap :)

Thanks.
About the server

• Full Quest chain from level 1-70 (More quests when highest level hits 70) , we have designed it so you level with the quests.

• Multiple Towns (I have always hated been stuck in one town for the whole time playing a server so we have set up it up so what ever town your in depends on the quest you are currently on thus adding a change in surroundings.)

• All classes have been very well balanced thus giving an edge to pvp/pk, as it requires more skill to pvp/pk than having one class over powered.

• Accepts Donations, Although we accept donations we dont give the choice to buy massive advantages over none paying players, we have made it fair so all can enjoy fairly, donations only give players a slight advantage for example a teleport into a cave instead of waiting 2hours for it to open and exp potion. (All donation items will be added later, although remember we do not allow the purchase of equipment for example weapons etc.)

• And lots lots more information to come, estimated open beta 26/07/13 (will be a full wipe after beta), alot of ideas have been held back to keep them our ideas so there not used anywhere else before we open. :)

INFO
====

100+ Quests and daily quests.

Main Story Line(Quest)

Brand new Hunting areas.

Mining.

Group caves with added exp in group.

FamePoints will be obtainable from boss's & quests.

New style of Safe Room.

Lots and lots of hunting grounds, more to be released as well.

Top 10 npc will be fully functional.

Rebirth System(quests)

Quest system to get Power Orbs (Like Roses)

Carnage Cash.

New exciting Item skins.

Integral System

Gold has a lot more meaning in this game than others.

Item protection is available on CCash but only for weapon, this adds a element of danger for pk'ing/pvp.

Taoists, wizards and warriors have some never seen features later on in the game(more info to be released)

Other than that thanks for reading and watch this space for updates.

Skelucia​

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Looks ok, don't know about the lowrate official clone side of it but it might be fun.
I might give it a go considering it has had some hard work put into it.

Love the fact that you making all towns useful and bringing mining back to life.
The addition of quests is a big thing, alot of servers lack and people will enjoy.
My personal opinion is that quests should have some sort of storyline / back story and not just random out of the blue tasks. The random out of the blue tasks should be sub missions or daily missions.

Story Line Outline - Maybe abit more detail / other bits inbetween :p

Quest1: Welcome new Warrior
- Your welcomed to the town, visit the wizard master for a run down.

Quest2: Be Prepared
- The wizard master tells you to get prepared for battle, go get some books and equipment.

Quest3: Lack Of Supplies
- I'm told the village is lacking supplies, help the butcher get some chicken to feed the town.

Quest4: Village Under Attack
- The village has become invaded while you were gathering resources. Go and slay 10 scarecrows.

Quest5: Undead Connection
- The scarecrows seem the be hollow bodies with no life or soul. A expert on undead beings in Bichon asks for you to go and do some investigating on the bone monsters north of the village.

Last edited:

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Thanks for the feedback in reply to that i forgot to mention there is a main quest chain that were working on with a story line, with crucial information given in the story so people cant just skip reading, (without the info they will be unable to complete the main story line :) )

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Dang, sucks for me because i hate reading all the junk but i guess it will make the quests that longer and give it a real good storyline.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Carnage 3.55 (Sounds like a Mir 3)

Is this a Mir 3? If so this is the wrong section.

Only things that make it look like it's Mir 3 is because.. The title and "
English server although all countries welcome" (You see lot's of these in Mir 3 section). You never see these in the Mir 2 section.

Now I'm thinking about it.. How come we don't get any polish or other country regions over here?? There all stuck at the Mir 3 Section.

-Ash

Edit: We do get a lot of Romanians though. Not bad people I suppose.

Buna Romanians around LOMCN (Buna = Hi)

Last edited:

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Some nice ideas there, we have already implemented that the quests takes you were you need to be at that level, for example after 1st quests in town, 2nd quest takes you to kill zombies so you can obtain your books from there. Only lower lvl skills can be obtained from zombies other higher ones for example bladestorm need to be quested.

---------- Post Merged at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Oh yes sorry i have posted in the wrong section, i shall move it now if you can repost what you said that would be helpful :P

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Nice, i'm glad you have base of quests already. I don't think having books in quests is a great idea.
Those who want to just level and not do quests will be stuck and wont be to happy about them being in quests only.
I think you should put books like that in higher caves like official had such as WestDesert and NumaRuins.
If you wish to do something skill based evolved around quests i would suggest you do something like Level3-4 BladeStorm or Level5-6 depending on your skill leveling cap. So maybe you can upgrade your skills.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Delete this and the previous post please jealy

Last edited:

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Thanks, and highest level skill will most likely be lvl5 as past then warriors having lvl 6 B.S will begin one hitting all the time :P

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Also if you haven't already done this, you should put FP rewards in the quests, depending on the difficulty (1-5FP).
As you go through the quests you will build up FP. Certain items should require FP usage, especially quests items.
Also special areas should only be unlockable by FP.

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Thanks, and highest level skill will most likely be lvl5 as past then warriors having lvl 6 B.S will begin one hitting all the time :P
You should make maximum manual leveling to 3 so players can only level their spells themselves to 3.
With quests you should allow the player to choose one spell at a certain point to upgrade one of their spells to 4, this should be allowed a few times. Once they get a far way through they should get the chance to choose 1 and 1 only spell to upgrade to 5.

With the FP system i was talking about earlier, maybe make it so the book npc allows you to open a special function at 50FP to upgrade a spell to level 4, again at 75FP to upgrade another to level 4, and at 100FP you can upgrade one to level 4 and one to level 5.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Merged the posts instead of deletion, hope it hasn't caused too much confusion.

Good luck & be sure to post in the correct section next time! ;)

Reactions: TheDayIDie

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
ty jeal :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Good ideas and yeah FP will be used in this game and quests will reward fp but main way to get fp will be through Boss's

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hmm never liked bosses having FP, couldn't you change it so they give integrals instead or are they being used for something alternate?
I think quests need their own sort of currency / value to them. Something that defines quests.

Just my opinion though, depends how you set it out.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
In the weeks to come more info will be announced on the server, on the full server advertisment full info will be given on everything and yes there will be a integ system, every mob in game past lvl 20 cave drops integrals that can be used for certain things, some higher level quests will require integs to begin the quest to prove your worth etc

KingCheeseburga

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2011
people have done tht low lvl grinding too many times before, i think it might be better to hv a starter lvl at 44. gets people straight into the action otherwise e see the usercount been really low

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
We have designed it so the beginning is action packed, a lot of servers make people get to a certain level before bringing the exciting stuff in, we have designed it so its action packed right from the word go, before you know it you'll be level 30+, the option to grind is still there for those who enjoy it but by bringing in new features you'll be levelling without even paying attention to your exp bar.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
When we have screens/vids it will be put up on our webpage which is on the upcoming server advertisment.

---------- Post Merged on 08-07-2013 at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-07-2013 at 11:47 AM ----------

Update *

Dedicated server purchased, 100Mb's Upload speed and ddos protection, which means for all you players out there this means 0 lag, 99.99% up time too, thanks for reading,

Status
Not open for further replies.