Carnage 3.55 Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

future123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2012
dedicated server is a big plus imo as you dont get that pain lag if someone is using pc . so far you are ticking all the right boxes for a oldskool mir player . also the site looks good so far, if you put this much effort in the game im sure you will get players to come . good luck , let me know any updates

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i must say i was impressed by your website not many people do most of that for there servers hope server is very well done aswell good luck

only problem is that there will be a wipe after people spend alot of time leveling wipe should only really be done if there is abused bug thats unstabled the server would put a few people off just a heads up bud.

/BeastieBoy

Last edited:

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
ty churchill, n @beastieboy there will only be closed beta as later decided by the team, will be taking closed beta applications soon which will be done through the website, keep checking here and the website for updates thanks :) and for the proof heres a image of the results of our internet speed through the dedicated server :) http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2824477546

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well i hope i can get through to beta testing but i would firstly like to know the following:
1. How long is the duration of BETA?
2. Will there be a wipe after BETA?
3. Do testers get some kind of reward for helping?
4. Is there more than one phase of BETA testers?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
only problem i think this server may have is lack of players as there is too much grinding to do on low rates for one day to just go offline (if)

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
1. How long is the duration of BETA?

Closed beta will last maximum 4-5days.

2. Will there be a wipe after BETA?

Yes there will be a complete wipe.

3. Do testers get some kind of reward for helping?

Yes testers get 500CaranageCash on the day of public release as long as they claim it.

4. Is there more than one phase of BETA testers?

There will be 15 players for closed beta there will be 1 of each class for level 0-30 40-50 50-60 60-65 65+.

And @reecew the game is designed to be action packed if your following the quests youll be leveling without recognising the fact you are, and to the worry of to just go offline one day, we are tied in with the dedicated server for 1year and can not break the contract so the server will remain open for min 1 year but hoping for alot longer than that.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
good just alot of server owners just come and go and dont seem to really care about it after a few days any ETA on when its coming online just nothing to play as a mir3 player.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I still don't think the server should evolve around quests. They should be there to give small rewards / advantages but not the main source of the game. Not everyone likes to do questing but prefer to grind levels. This will penalise them. Especially those quests that make you run back and forth. I hate doing them sort of quests myself.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
The server isn't completley based around quests, although quests are an option there's no "go speak to tom, then go speak to harry" all quests are action based, and its completely the players decision to do quests, although imo i think doing quests will be more fun than just grinding on every single server you play there still option to solo hunt it out or group hunt it n completely ignore the quests.

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:37 PM ----------

ETA for open to public is 22nd-31st of july.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well i will do the quests because i like quests but just speaking for others :)
-> P.S. Will daily quests be unlocked for rewards after a level or after a certain stage of doing normal quests?

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Depends on the daily quest, there will be one npc and dependent on your level depends what quest you get per day, you do not have to do the quest chain to do daily quests. Although the rewards from the quest chain is famepoints etc.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well on official you had to atleast do stage 1 of quests which were like level 1 - 22 quests before being allowed daily quests on the quest diary so I was just asking.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
ahh well its impossible not to do the starter quest as one of them is to get of the first island and theres a starting chain i can always get daily to check that depends on how i feel about dailys i might make ones better for the people who are further down the quest chain so they get a better reward than people who dont do any of the quests

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Doesn't bother me what rewards are given for what reason, was just wondering if it would be ingame and how you could do them :P

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
il definitely be playing good to see a gm with his head screwed on too many people wasting time hope to see alot of old face's and also new :D

KingCheeseburga

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2011
can i be a beta tester if u need more pls. nearly 10 yrs of miring :) and yes reece is right finally a gm with a clue

Last edited:

Okion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
I Will be making an appearance as im sick of playing a server with no potential however this in my eye's looks very well thought out. Seems you guys have put a lot of work into this so i hope all goes well.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Closed Beta Applications are starting right now! please follow the instructions provided;

Email [email protected] answering the following questions.

1.Provide contact information for example...

Name

EmailAddress

Character Name

Country

2.How long have you been playing mir for?(Provide what server and how long you played that server if you can remember)

3.Brief description on your experiences in mir for example what classes youve played and whats your highest character ever?(provide character name)

4.If chosen for beta how long playing time do you have and are you competent in bug reporting?(Bug page reporting details will be given if successful)

5.do you have any knowledge in making mir servers?(have you ever been a gm, its okay if not.)

Okay please email me the answer to all them questions, ALL questions HAVE to be answered or the application will be scrapped.

If successful youl be provided with a download link and asked what account and pass you would like to have, (Any sharing of your account will be a deletion of that character, please only play on your IP address).

If successful and have been useful you will be given a ingame reward, THERE WILL BE A FULL WIPE AFTER CLOSED BETA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.