Carnage 3.55 Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
good luck.. il wait till after beta be much easier if everyone could of played and if a bug was found could of wiped if it was game breaking.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Open beta. WITH a wipe after X amount of time IMO.

I would try out the beta if that was the case, cba'd with closed beta though

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Carnage355 becomes live 22/07/13. please go to lomcn.co.uk and mir3 server advertisements on the day, thanks.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
My opinion.

There should never, EVER be item protection, mir was never intended to be like that! That you can buy it for a weap sucks dick.

You should only have 1 main town, especially with only a low/medium player base. Unless you magically get 100+ players, id keep 1 main town. Easier to create a community and meet people + town pvp for shits and giggles.

Anywho, ill be giving it a go, although i never usually play donation servers.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I disagree, there should be multiple towns so people have to travel around but eventually people will decide which town has most significance and will pick the main town depending whats where. Such as on wemade, phantomforest was always the main town because of its location (close to desert & snow) but also the fact that special repair was there.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
@XXXXX The idea of putting multiple towns in is to make a change of scenery, but i completely agree with thedayidie people will decide amongst themselves which is the best town.
Alot of servers have whole body item protection, i disagree with whole body item protection it completely ruins pvp, but the idea for weapon protection (A lot of players spend a ridiculous amount of time hunting a weapon i personally think there should be an option to protect it.) is so obviously they dont drop it, but for there accessories they can drop all of them in a pk battle as there not easy but easier to obtain than a weapon.

---------- Post Merged on 20-07-2013 at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 19-07-2013 at 11:38 PM ----------

Also theres only one safeZone and only one safe town, every other town is available for pk/pvp.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Which emphasises my point. Theres always just one main town, and now if your only town with a safe zone doesnt have special repair etc. Or everything thats needed, then it will be kinda ****. Also as i say, without the player numbers having a load of towns is dumb. New players like to logon and see people.

Yes, players spend a ridiculous ammont of time hunting weapons... and rings... and braces... and necklaces. Which adds to the twitchy bumness when someone tries pking you. I suppose its a good way to try make some cash and the easiest by adding it as a cash perk.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
zisha dont comment on any servers your nothing but a prick you just randomly close one day so dont talk **** on other peoples servers..

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
zisha dont comment on any servers your nothing but a prick you just randomly close one day so dont talk **** on other peoples servers..

Very good point, also nowadays only stupid people would spend money on mir, unless theyre genuinly donating to the actual server to help keep it up, which never happens people always want something.

Skelucia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2013
Server is Officially live, please goto the mir 3 server advertisments and choose carnage355.

Okion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Donation's keep server's alive and I've seen what is on the donation list and to be honest there's nothing which is going to kill the server.

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
Very good point, also nowadays only stupid people would spend money on mir, unless theyre genuinly donating to the actual server to help keep it up, which never happens people always want something.

I oppen free server :) If you want to close it shut and point, you have not contributed any money or anything I'm yours. SUBNORMAL

Status
Not open for further replies.