Carnage 3.55 Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixdancer

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 3, 2011
i tried to play this, but the Major Graphical Lag and Corruption was enough for me to feel sick and uninstall it as i couldn't fix it.

Dont release a server if it doesnt work

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i tried to play this, but the Major Graphical Lag and Corruption was enough for me to feel sick and uninstall it as i couldn't fix it.

Dont release a server if it doesnt work

Don't go round saying a server is currupted without showing any proof, very very Childish. -.-

I keep having to read your posts phoenixdancer and you must be the most annoying member i have ever met on Lomcn lol,
*feels like i just hit a puppy* had to be said.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Don't go round saying a server is currupted without showing any proof, very very Childish. -.-

I keep having to read your posts phoenixdancer and you must be the most annoying member i have ever met on Lomcn lol,
*feels like i just hit a puppy* had to be said.
Haha your in the wrong section then, Me / Tkila were the most annoying at one point but I guess we have grown up and settled down :)

Anyway I get your point about making accusations but if you read through the thread you will see a lot of conflict with GMs and players over corruption and their stupid rule changes throughout the game.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Anyone still got these files please need ground & store.wil/wix
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.