LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Server Files

https://mega.co.nz/#!OlljHBLS!Hvi0-OJu19sDRwbDrbKsvGRmoJzb74ibjPH1Spvhxiw

Client

https://mega.co.nz/#!Hk9gBBqL!Xfx1ezUiunAGtvyneuVOXxh67VTgRO52hE6adUJK4yA

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Includes new interface, ranking system, firewall and curse capped at 60 seconds new skeleton pet ai better speedhack detection.

Re-Uploaded the server files link to include the std_items table in the database sorry bout that, will comment more on features once ive finished getting the 2.3 version uploaded.

Sorry for the poor layout of the links short on time leaving for the weekend to go camping ill clean it up and find a better hosting solution on Tuesday, have a great weekend all!

Last edited:
Reactions: -Luke-

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
converting this to 2.3 stay tuned, these files are nice but as there not done it leaves a lot of broken buttons and the odd mir atlantis name embedded in the code.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
they are stable 100% and yes I recommend sql server 2005 enterprise if you can but regular works as well. However theres some things such as Mir Atlantis embedded into a few buttons in the interface on the code end also a lot of buttons aren't functional. To be completely honest I would wait until I put this into 2.3 format which should be done in the next 24 hours ive got it all converted atm but want to release a complete toolkit as well so someone new to mir can simply download it and have everything from dataviewer to shorty's map maker a complete monster database, mongen , maps etc.. I'm even throwing in my old php forum template and custom text font's as well as a complete list and example of every command for 2.3 both in database and script end

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
2.3 works 100% I will re upload the database for the new files since I missed the item table somehow

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:29 PM ----------

item table has been added to the database file in the mir server download, youll have to re download the whole thing don't want this post to get too cluttered with links.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
a they suspended my account roll citing excessive traffic, I'll talk to tai see if he's got room on mirfiles

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Added 2.3 basic td files with a bunch of other tools and collections just have to put together a guide and find a good host for the files.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
a they suspended my account roll citing excessive traffic, I'll talk to tai see if he's got room on mirfiles

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Added 2.3 basic td files with a bunch of other tools and collections just have to put together a guide and find a good host for the files.

How big are the files?

Firery

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2013
How big are the files?
Client = 1.3 gb
Server files = 725 mb (at least that's what the first ones he released are)
Tools = 320 mb (could be cut down to near nothing without every map bmp)

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
Great release and all <3 Can the source code be released? I would like to work on improving the server and client, along with adding a windowed mode.

kengamer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2013
I downloaded this and found out its missing the Tbl_STDitem , so i restore my database from another 2.3 server files. ALl works fine now until after i select my character and then it says

"Connection was forcefully terminated"
"Reach the connection limit....bla bla bla something like that"

And i done some research, everyone says it is either the DBserver.exe version is not up to date or either the mir.exe client version is not matching the server version....was trying to find an option on how to skip version check but no luck.... :(

I will be very happy if anyone have this knowledge and willing to share. Appreciated that!

Thank you
Ken

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
[h=1]Error (509)[/h]This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!