[2.3] Mir Atlantis Complete Release

fangzhiwei20

LOMCN n00bie
May 6, 2013
Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
have the files he sent me them just the database dont work can i use any db an were can i d/l one if so ?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
In the Mir Server Tools is a Access DB. Can Import it to almost 100%. Unable to add Accuracy to wepons.

Unable to restore the Backup database in Mirserver. Need Notepad++ or higher to make the m2server.exe read drop files... This do have a good leveling without alot of xp restrictions. You can make 200 before having to adjust any levels.

Need to basically rebuild Qfunction, database, drops. Alot of Items in drops do not exist. XP boosts are disabled..

Its a Online database tho, but STD items is a nightmare. Must have woorking knowledge of Access, and sql..

sorry for bump..

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I had it running.. I am uploading tools and mirserver with updated gates. Currently 2 servers using them. Hoping to make it 3, includes you :) I also found sql inserts for Mysql.. I sen your converting on facebook, and I get black screen..just to let ya know.. think sql2000 is a big problem. It will run 2.3 but wacko on td. The sql insert supposed to get around the booleans too. I tryd to research 3+ db filee, came back with Python, for the backup? I unlocked some levels too, if I can get it to run agan, without not saving, and saying to run to thedeath.

About the insert, ya have to do it by hand it looks like, I seen noone referencing it.

I still think your release is # 1 +++++++ And you help out alot. And your pride dont get in the way :) If I get it right I will rerelease the code, so everyone can us4e, and not have this shitting time...... :)

I forgot, I will gladly Mirror this on my Mediafire, its on bill pay. If needed I can get another account, haha talk aboout customer service bud.

Last edited:

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
sorry ya this was a bastardized release due to politics at the time keeping me from being able to release my server with the files i was actually using. I can hook you up with the good release if you pm me and when i get some time to wipe my durrent player accounts and char db's etc..

---------- Post Merged on 25-04-2015 at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-04-2015 at 07:34 PM ----------

Uploaded the latest revision enjoy!

---------- Post Merged at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:47 AM ----------

removed the server files due to some errors will re up when i get time to fix

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
^ You fixed the errors yet? interested in these files.

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Tbh not sure if i should release them, kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have too much respect for JP.

If he allows me to release a compiled version then yes i will release that but not the source.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Josh JP had a source it was Lomcn-lemon 2.6 assasin too..it looked like a good thing, but it wouldnt run atm

Never made it ingame. RIPMAN that was his TD..:) JP