[King] [42 magic] Firebird files ~

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
We stopped shortly after we discovered LAN and WAN IPs are disabled in these files.

You can get these files HERE.

Ok so i've made this post for those who care, I will be going through and looking at the features. Going to try translate some of the stuff too so anything i manage to do ill try and upload eventually for you guys to use.

Mud3 translation - 5%
Client Translation - 5%
SQL Translation - 5%

New Medal Slot~?
bv1p.jpg

Translated / coloured item descriptions
u0z7.jpg

Player titles without bugged labelling system (e.g. guild & grouping)
80bg.jpg

Last edited:

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Please, keep us in the loop if these files have "fixed" the main issues in King 0328: Skill level capped, auto dbt, no paralysis, no equip protection, monster rendering problems, (and others?).

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Please, keep us in the loop if these files have "fixed" the main issues in King 0328: Skill level capped, auto dbt, no paralysis, no equip protection, monster rendering problems, (and others?).

- That piece of software is still in yes.
~ Para i don't know if its because i've messed with those setting but when para'd i get the animation that i move / hit but when i move/hit it does not actually move or hit. Get pushed back / no damage is made.
~ Skill level not tested yet - cant seem to get @TRAINMAGIC to work.
~ No Equip Protect not checked yet but i assume it will work considering there are newer features.
~ What do you mean by monster render problems?

Did you manage to find a client to work with this then?
Not yet found/ got a client. Hard to pinpoint certain client for files, there a lot of different file types atm.
Been looking on a chinese private server list though so when i do get one ill post it.

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Translated and sorted the item descriptions so far.
u0z7.jpg

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Possibly this one:
http://www.cq3.in/?view-493.html

I don't have an account and cba to make one but if you have one easy to get :P

Did not match the client completely
You can try this
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...27&uk=53426792
Extracting passwords
www.cq3.in
Thanks, ill look into these later. This client going to take 1day for 1.6gb lol >.>
I'll do it later when its not peak time. I don't think i need the client for the crystal/gem bit. I found the pieces for that in the Client/King/Data/ i think.
Sometimes mobs weren't visible, but they were in the map.
Well i can't say much at the moment, only been in 1town testing a few things. So far the mobs seem to be fine but obviously the skins are all messed up because of using a random client.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
You can get these files HERE.

Ok so i've made this post for those who care, I will be going through and looking at the features. Going to try translate some of the stuff too so anything i manage to do ill try and upload eventually for you guys to use. So far i've only found out that there is a new medal slot with medals in the DB. The medals also have a glowing animation image with sparkles nice and pretty :p

bv1p.jpg

Can u try with infinity client?
It look similar to this files..

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
The files are very similar but with added features. So if i download a normal kings client i may be missing something.
I also wanted the original client for these files so i know what .WIL & .WIX files are being used if they have extended wings etc.

---------- Post Merged on 29-07-2013 at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-07-2013 at 11:08 PM ----------

New find as i was going through content, the titles have been fixed and do not overwrite players names on the group list.
I assume it does not glitch on anything else either such as Guild auto name input etc.
80bg.jpg

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Just found this in the word document.
02. Update resolves sometimes show no monster appearance BUG

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
I'm working Kaos into these files, we'd be happy to help with the translated client testing, I can get a test version up on XPGDN, to save on bandwidth issues and speed for everyone.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Well currently me and karl communicating on Skype about file translation.
Your more than welcome to join if you want. Ill invite you into our group chat.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
cheeky how far are u done with the translations can i ask?? surely it would be best for every one if u guys helped each other shared ur ideas and translations?

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
we stopped shortly after we discovered LAN and WAN IPs are disabled in these files.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Did nothing come of the Delphi Mir 3 source?, Problem with server files and no source is your always going to have those stupid bugs which the Chinese leave in, should get hold of azura or coly and see were they are at with it, try get some light on it again and it might interest others to work on it.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Did nothing come of the Delphi Mir 3 source?, Problem with server files and no source is your always going to have those stupid bugs which the Chinese leave in, should get hold of azura or coly and see were they are at with it, try get some light on it again and it might interest others to work on it.

They're basically re-writing the code. Its going to be a very long time before they're anywhere near ready for a public release.