Myth of Soma (SomaDev Official release)

smoochy boys on tour

Kimbo

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 1, 2013
izyz9t.jpg

www.myth-of-soma.com

www.somadev.com/forum

The SomaDev test server has been up for 3 years now. It is by far the most populated, developed and stable Soma server. The official release date has finally been set for August 31st, 2013. SomaDev has not only brought back alot of old European players, but it has attracted players from the Korean and Chinese Soma communites. So if you're an old Soma player interested in playing the closest thing to the official GameNetwork server, then come join us! More details can be found on the forums.

I'm not involved with running the server, I'm just a member of the community. iSylver and Finito are hard at work putting the finishing touches on the server. I'm just spreading the word.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
tried to download and try but i dont know what links to actually download or nothing any chance of the whole game being rar'd for easy download.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What is the situation with D Soma btw? any changes being made?.

I always felt like D Soma was unfinished, was missing something tbh.

Humans have crafting, they have Hero gear, devils don't, just plain lol.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I never saw Devils as not finished.

I saw it as I had no choice other than to level and had the satisfaction of Humans crying over devils leveling faster (Which wasn't the case, humans simply chose not to level as much) :D

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
1615 players from unique IP addresses apparently, if that is the case thats a shocking amount of players who are going to play!

Thats probably higher than average usercount on Soma in its prime :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I was not going to bother playing but i think i might, just hope the soma community have grew up over these years but after spending 2 minutes on soma dev just a minute ago am still seeing the chavy language going on so maybe not lol, So il be playing D Soma as i know most of them are H Soma people, more peaceful also.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Yup 3PM tomorrow.

I'll probably be playing Dsoma too Sanity. I was gonna go Human but think i'll stick to what I preferred :D

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Good to see Soma with a decent usercount, especially D Soma, never really been popular but quite a lot on at the moment.

IGN: Sanity.

P.s Tans go D soma -.-.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i tired it and i dont have a clue how to play im new to game still made archer on Devil side (BeastieBoy)
just got d/c'd before

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I've been sucked in again :(

Got 1st aura this morning, now i'm on the hunt for about 100 black friggin metal so that I can get myself decent armour!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Server is up at the moment.

I decided to change to H Soma though, i always went D Soma and didn't really fancy the same old all over again with the rates so that's why i changed.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Got bored.. Rates are far to slow. and with them changing requirement's for the equipment is making it harder.