[Release] Tyraes Map Pack

asukaztc

LOMCN Leecher
May 10, 2014
China
Thank you! I download successfully!:RpS_thumbsup:

---------- Post Merged at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Thanks man :) Been on the hunt for cool new maps Tried to make my own but the buggy editors just annoy me :/

---------- Post Merged at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Thanks man :) Been on the hunt for cool new maps Tried to make my own but the buggy editors just annoy me :/

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Scroll down from the main post and someone has posted a mirror :)

Thank you! I download successfully!:RpS_thumbsup:
つ(^ 3^)つ

oldun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Will these work with Ruby files as is or will they need conversion? Nice release thanks +rep

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I believe these maps will need converting to work on the Ruby files. Isn't there a tool that does this for you?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
The maps should work with C# files. They're using the standard format for a Mir map.

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
The maps should work with C# files. They're using the standard format for a Mir map.

I've really struggled getting them working correctly with the standard C# files. Seems to be alot of objects missing or in the wrong place. The maps look fine, although there are many many invisible walls/objects/objects you can walk through.

Edit: Updated to v1.1.3.4 and they seem to work fine now. Thanks Tyraes. Although cannot view them in the Visualizer within the Server.exe.

Last edited: