[Release] Tyraes Map Pack - Caves

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
[Release] Map Pack - Caves

I have found some more old maps that I no longer have use for so I will be releasing them as one map pack. These caves were to join onto the four provinces I made which can be found in my first map pack release. You can find my provinces HERE

These maps were designed to be apart of a class specific area for each class each to have their own quests or bosses so you may be able to add something similar to these maps if you wish to do so.

If anyone decides to use these maps then hopefully you'll be kind enough to give me some reputation or credit for my work which would mean a lot.

In this release I include:

• A total of 30 individual maps totalling to 8 caves.
  • No bad attributing
  • High quality detailing
In the zip file you will find four folders each containing a different cave maps for you guys to use for whatever you like. I hope you guys enjoy these maps.

Download
or Mirror: HERE

So lets see what you'll be downloading. Again the names are appropriate to the folders they are in:

Assassin:

Taoist:

Warrior:

Wizard:

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Another nice release Ty, I think you should be modding this section seen as your 1 of the only mappers left tbh lol.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Nice release but I cant download, can someone upload again please?

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I'll re-upload and edit the link in a few mins.

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 PM ----------

First post fixed with new link.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
I can't seem to find any but if I do i'll add them to the download link.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'll re-upload and edit the link in a few mins.

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 PM ----------

First post fixed with new link.

I've mirrored and edited first post.