[CD3.55] Killcount for 3.55

sphi0x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hello, I have days looking for a killcount works..

What I need is to understand more or less like putting a mission to kill 10 deer for example ...

And also I would like to make a counter bosses killed ...
For example in the menu D put Bosses killed-lvl 1 - Woomataurus 10 EvilSnake 5, etc etc. ..

Well said ... apologize for my English .. I'm using a translator ...
And thanks to who can help me!
Thank you!

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Use the 'LoadValue' and 'SaveValue' commands and a separate text document to keep count.

Then just add a map quest to increase the counter by one every time a kill is done.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I could put an example for the quest?
sigh, use the search. Attempt what your trying to do (e.g. the script saving values) and if you get any problems then make a post on that thread so they are all together and others who have problems don't get 100 crap repeated threads like this popup.

P.S. - If you are asking for help with a script I personally am not going to help if you don't provide your script your having problems with and also an explanation of what problems are occuring with fixes you've tried so:
1. I'm not wasting time typing something you've already tried
2. So I know you've made an attempt and i'm not doing all of your server work.
3. So I know what kind of suggestions to make on the problem.

P.S. P.S. - By all means reword / delete pieces of your script and split it into sections if you don't want people to steal your idea's. Just the script will do not the content that's in the script.

If i was an admin on this forum i'd have deleted this thread and sent you an infraction saying "Use Search" -,-

Upvote 0