Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Legend of Mir Arcadia

Based on the 10 year development of Project69 and using the latest Heroes files, Arcadia was launched in spring 2013 for open beta.. Arcadia has come a long way since then.

Arcadia is a medium rate server with a level cap currently set to 115. The majority of players are level 90+ which is relatively easy to achieve, especially with the large, helpful community and generous group-share experience. Some of the key features are shown in the screenshots below, including:

✓ Player Alchemy
✓ Item Naming
✓ Item Stats
✓ Item Salvaging
✓ Item Crafting
✓ Item Socketing
✓ New GUI features
✓ New Boss AI
✓ New Skills
✓ and tons of other features

But what is best? There is plenty more to come.. and you don't have to worry that Arcadia will be going offline for years to come

Site: http://www.mirarcadia.com/
Download: http://www.mirarcadia.com/download-mir-arcadia/

Pets.jpg

Pet icons (top left) are a great way to keep an eye on your pets abilities and decide what pets are best for what situation. Skill icons (right) remind you where you have placed your skills. With such a skill-rich game there are three skill racks using Function keys - alone, with Ctrl, with Shift - meaning your favourite 24 skills are at hand.

Bosses.jpg

These six bosses were added as part of the Summer update, each with challenging AI. More will be announced with the Winter update, including the arrival of the first permanent super-boss.

Alchemy.jpg

Player Alchemy lets players collect ingredients and mix their own potions, creating both a great economy and interesting gameplay. Buff and curse icons (top centre) tell you how much and for how long your abilities are modified from potions, skills and monster attacks.

Skills2.jpg

There are plenty of skills of each player to have fun with, and you certainly do not need them all to enjoy the game which is more about choice and less about following the same path as everyone else. Thirty-two new skills will be announced as part of the Winter Update for players level 100 and over.

Statsandstalls.jpg

There are over 15 new sub-stat groups including elements which affect skills and spells accordingly. Half of item drops have these magical attributes already added and can be used with the traditional Gem and Orb system. The item stats dictate the prefix and suffix of the item making each interesting and unique - stalls offer a great way to sell those items that you do not want.

SalvageSocketing.jpg

Salvaging and upgrading allows you to destroy any item you no longer want and then improve another item and imbue it with magical properties. There are also over 50 socketing items such as runes and gemstones that can be added into items to immediately improve them with magical attributes.

New skill dynamics and skill window:
✓ Complete list of all available skills
✓ Skill level and experience
✓ Skill damage to normal and undead based on current skill level
✓ Skill damage to normal and undead for next skill level
✓ Skill damage calculated based on all current player stats (DC, MC, SC, Elements, % bonuses)
✓ Mana consumption for current and next skill level
✓ Skill description linked to skill books
✓ Primary and secondary magic damage element displayed

Skills.png

Regional Drops have been added, in the next update the following regions/dungeons will have much more thorough drop charts in place. Each monster adopts the drop tables of its regional "boss" meaning (almost) anything the boss drops can be dropped by normal monsters and demons.

✓ Spider Cavern
✓ Middle Earth
✓ Serpent Tomb
✓ Ant Cave
✓ Prajna Temple
✓ Terror Temple
✓ Insect Cave
✓ Ice Temple
✓ Black Dragon Dungeon
✓ Fox Path
✓ Ground Mover
✓ Past Bichon
✓ Svaltus Cave
✓ Zuma Dungeon
✓ Stone Temple
✓ Mutant Mines
✓ Holy Palace
✓ Valhalla
✓ Hercules' Palace
✓ Forseti's Temple
✓ Temple of Thunder
✓ Dark Wood
✓ Cisthene Cave
✓ Halls of Agony
✓ Desolate Chamber
✓ Ikus Lair
✓ Savage Wooma Temple
✓ Old Tomb
✓ Crystalline Passage
✓ Temple Of Ancients
✓ Naga Ruins
✓ Naga Valley
✓ Desert Mine
✓ Desert City

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: Arcadia [Custom Heroes+++]

Please update with ip and any gameshop info

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

gonna give server ago again any idea on active user count without stalls?

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

Last night for example
01/10/2013 21:29:51 Players Online: 157(157/0) Active: 113 Stalls: 44
01/10/2013 21:34:51 Players Online: 154(154/0) Active: 111 Stalls: 43
01/10/2013 21:39:51 Players Online: 149(149/0) Active: 107 Stalls: 42
01/10/2013 21:44:51 Players Online: 153(153/0) Active: 113 Stalls: 40

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010

i use to play has it been wiped and is it worth redownloading

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Please update with ip and any gameshop info

This is the discussion section. Not the advertising section. Don't be bitter.

I have to say in terms of LOMCN and mir servers (and i've been here so long and played so many mir servers) , this is the best developed server thats ever been online. Kudos Scorpian.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

I have to say in terms of LOMCN and mir servers (and i've been here so long and played so many mir servers) , this is the best developed server thats ever been online. Kudos Scorpian.

Sorry please look again, its in the server ad forum.

Reactions: MythRohan

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I bet you feel a right mug now realising this is in the advert section ;) lol!

Reactions: MythRohan

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Tai normally posts a link to the discussion section. But he ain't done it recently. I've checked the recent Private Mir servers and they ain't got this on them..

This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section.

Link Below for Server Disscusion

Click Here

Has Tai abandoned the boat and left all his passengers?! (Just ain't heard from him recently)

Mir The One - Has none of this and it was released 23/08/2013.

So just curious.. Where is TAI?!

-Ash

PS: Once he returns hopefully he can wipe these recent advertising sections and maybe place them in the discussion sections.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Best of luck Scorp, you've got some fantastic features and well worth trying

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcadia Mir\Update\!klist.txt" ¾²±â¿¡ ½ÇÆÐÇÏ¿´½À´Ï´Ù. (112)

it wont finish updating

edit : ssd was full , lmao what a noob.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Re: Arcadia [Custom Heroes+++] Discussion

Discussion created, thankyou to those who pointed that out. If there is anything we have missed drop the moderators a PM or use the report post feature as that alerts all of us.

Scorp also update with an IP and also start level, start gold, exp, shop information and so forth, I realise ice has told you but this needs enforcing mate as it is now mandatory.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Was gonna try this again but unfortunately community was not that friendly and you still need decent group to level :( i would love to catch up but no solo leveling places.

Reactions: TheDayIDie

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Was gonna try this again but unfortunately community was not that friendly and you still need decent group to level :( i would love to catch up but no solo leveling places.
Yep, I was lucky my cousion played when I came back for abit and I got a lot of help off his guild. Unfortunately I made a tao to help him and others (as a support tao) but level is pointless at my level without ST kr and too much pvp over the KR, spend more time fighting than leveling and we will always loose to DR because they have like 3+ lvl100s to 1 of ours. Solo hunting anywhere on any char under 100 is hard enough let alone a tao 100 +

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You

pm me ingame hunny And when im on im gona help u
/BabyDoll (lvl 99)warr

See u ingame

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

I really like this server, I find most people friendly and helpful until you get to a Kr.... but that's Mir for you. I like to solo lvl a lot as I play silly hours and I find it really easy to lvl as a tao. The quests get you lvled fast & kitted out so you can solo fast at the higher lvls.
Its nice to see a lot alotta euro/usa players now play on here.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

has it changed from launch? at launch the only way to level was quests, and u had literally que to do the quests.

Stupid idea.

Flubber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2011

Downloaded this to give it a try and I seem to have a little problem, When I use a pot from my bar it doesnt replace with another and I end up having to open bag to use pots when bar is empty. Anyone have any idea how to fix this as its getting annoying having bag up while hunting/fighting.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007

Downloaded this to give it a try and I seem to have a little problem, When I use a pot from my bar it doesnt replace with another and I end up having to open bag to use pots when bar is empty. Anyone have any idea how to fix this as its getting annoying having bag up while hunting/fighting.

Yeah, use the number keys to use pots, else if you click on them they won't reload.
Something stupid that could've and should've been fixed by now.