Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Meadows

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 30, 2015
downloaded installer, but when patching i get an error something about script. any ideas?

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Re: Arcadia [Heroes]

What happened to P69 and Arcadia "merging"? I see two seperate servers atm.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Re: Arcadia [Custom Heroes+++] Discussion

Review of server :- Dissapointing

reason for this review is as follows

Beginning Quest Chain
is pointless and after you've finished it, it's bugged "Variable not found"

Quests
"Stolen Goods" is bugged as the mobs don't spawn unless there has been a reboot

"Three Saliors" Part 3 you have to kill Ronin's to get "Special Ingredient"... 8 hours later and 0 have dropped, then you find it on Store for 50 GG. well 50 GG is about £5, that is a lot for 1 quest reward I think

"Poisoned Water" You need to make antidotes because BW water has been poisoned. That all it says so now, I went through all the towns talked to most of the NPCs couldn't find nowt about antidotes supprise an incomplete quest again..

Boss Content.
Yeah you have a lot of bosses but 60-70% of them are useless, every boss below level 100 don't drop a thing you might need

Lack of In-Game GM
few of my friends said they been playing years and they have never seen him ingame, rarely replys on forums, and takes about 3-5 days to deliver GG

Play gap 80-100
at around this 80 game start getting very very very slow unless
1. You can cash £££££
a. very hard to make cash
b. the skills u need don't drop from bosses u can kill leading/forcing u to pay an arm and a leg for 1 book
c.all level80 + caves mobs have same stats just different Exp Pb - 5k a kill Fox - 9k Moonbrook -24k
2. have friends who play
3. buy levelling help (People sell Leveling for £)

Stalltopia BW is Loaded with stalls 100s of them but only a few actual active players meh

Hope this review leads you to make the right choice

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Here's my review for this server.

Starting Off

You start in Border Village and there are a number of quests to help you get started. With each new quest, you gain experience and will also find new kit from the mobs you are asked to kill. At a certain stage, the quest NPC will ask you to travel to Bichon Wall, where you will begin a new quest line. My time in Border Village was very enjoyable.

Content

There are many provinces, caves, quests, and bosses. It is evident that a lot of time and effort was spent on developing this server.

Community

When you reach Bichon Wall, you will see a large number of people in town. However, the majority of these people are AFK using their Stalls to try and sell items. This makes it difficult to meet active players and find a guild. However, those I did speak to were generally friendly and helpful.

Economy

This is where things take a negative turn. The economy here is completely controlled and influenced by GameGold. Not only can players buy GameGold with real life cash, but you can also sell the items you find from bosses to other players for GameGold , e.g.:

2qknk0g.jpg

Furthermore, players are directly selling gold at a price of 36-38 GameGold for 10 Million gold:

8yvs7o.jpg

At current prices, this would mean that 10 million gold costs about £4.55 but the lowest package is £5.99:

27ycuo7.jpg

The negative impact of GameGold on this server is very evident. When I asked in town about buying items for my character, I was twice asked if I had GameGold to trade for them.

Pacing

Up until about level 80, things are very smooth. After this, a very noticeable change happens. It is difficult to find items when you are stuck in level 50-60 kit, because the bosses that drop 80+ kit are too hard. For example, FoxOrb depleted all of my HP in about 7 seconds.

There doesn't appear to be a guide to direct you to the places you should hunt based on your level. For a server with many new provinces and caves, this is a problem.

The fact that people are asking for GameGold in exchange for level 80+ items adds to the difficulty.

At this stage, even the quest line is influenced by GameGold:

23wlh91.jpg

Conclusion

While the content is excellent, the direct influence of GameGold on the player economy makes it extremely difficult to thrive and compete on this server without spending hundreds, if not thousands, of pounds.

If you have hundreds of pounds to spend, this is a good place for you and you'll find the content enjoyable.

Suggestions

I strongly recommend removing the possibility of players selling items and gold to other players for GameGold.

I also suggest taking a look at the pacing after level 80, with reference to the difficulty of hunting for kit. As a GM, place your character in level 50-60 kit and try to kill the bosses that drop level 80 kit.

If it is possible to add a TradeMerchant, please do so. Stalls are very inconvenient for a number of reasons. They require that you stay online while you sell your items, and they make it difficult to find items and compare prices.

Last edited:

Bubel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Hello all i got problem with mir2.exe i got run as admin but when i click to run its starting patching and downloading mir2.exe and stop at half getting it and show this info .....Update\Mir2.exe" file needs admin rights. (5) but i set run as admin rite ? and even download fresh client .... any tips? how run a game.

Last edited:

mrjohnson86

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 19, 2015
Hello all i got problem with mir2.exe i got run as admin but when i click to run its starting patching and downloading mir2.exe and stop at half getting it and show this info .....Update\Mir2.exe" file needs admin rights. (5) but i set run as admin rite ? and even download fresh client .... any tips? how run a game.

I1st make sure you are trying to download and run the game within the #:\program files, where # is please replace this with a letter of the drive of your choice.2nd - when trying to run or open the .exe right click and run as admin,
3rd - try changing the compatibility to windows xp - right click the exe, and go down to properties :)
I hope this helps

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
The 2 most recent reviews are why I can't play this server. I have 2 lvl 95+ chars. War without tdb and a tao. Can't even kill the bosses for my levels with both chars dual screening. Half the time I try to kill a boss my level and some donator with a super j mace comes outta nowhere and 2 hits my war and 1 hits my tao. Sorry no boss this time.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Sort the game out reboot and update it

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
https://twitter.com/MirScorpian/sta...gn=MirScorpian&utm_content=918248634721947649

A pic of my guild destroying the top guild ( merged )

Legacy vs FC

usally a 20v8 but other guild didnt come ^^

(im nezar red hhh)

ty rolk for tele ring <3

---------- Post Merged on 18-10-2017 at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-10-2017 at 12:12 AM ----------

After months, finally new content update.. I must say, the salvaging system is keeping me on here, makes you wanna make new **** every day which is hard but awesome!

http://www.thelegendofmir.com/arcadia-expansion-paradise-sky/

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
How do you get online with windows 10? Followed your shitty guide on forums, Changed to admin, restart pc, made sure no other Mir2 clients was running, set compability to windows XP service pack 3, what else can i do lol ?

Generally can't wait for delphi files to ****ing die.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
How do you get online with windows 10? Followed your shitty guide on forums, Changed to admin, restart pc, made sure no other Mir2 clients was running, set compability to windows XP service pack 3, what else can i do lol ?

Generally can't wait for delphi files to ****ing die.

Disable windows defender should work

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Disable windows defender should work

Lol that's retarded most PC / Laptops you can only turn Windows defender off for a certain amount of time before it resets unless you disable it in registrys.

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:52 PM ----------

" error log Mir 2 / Rota exe violation " On arcadia Forum i'm told to delete the error files and it should fix, if i do that i will have 0 exe lol.

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
Keep getting 1 step lag, any idea why? Also any guild recruiting? Lvl 98 war in decent kit

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
No..

Currently we have an Easter warm up event going on - Easter eggs and monsters around Arcadia. Plus:
Sat 6th 2PM BST (for 24 hours) - Experience multiplier x1.5
Sun 7th 2PM BST (for 24 hours) - Double Supers and Champion Spawns
Mon 8th 2PM BST (for 24 hours) - Extra 50% Magic Find
Tue 9th 2PM BST (for 24 hours) - Double Supers and Champion Spawns
Wed 10th 2PM BST (for 24 hours) - Experience multiplier x1.5
Thu 11th 2PM BST (for 24 hours) - Extra 50% Magic Find

Then on Friday starts, Dungeons and Dragons

Dungeons-and-Dragons-1.png

Great community over at Arcadia. Lots of higher level players ready to help you out.

Free + 100% exp boost for characters below level 100:
Type @under100freeXP in the chat bar in-game to redeem each time you log in and each time you level up.

Reactions: zedina

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I started playing about 3 weeks ago. Got into a guild called third dawn which is pretty active probably do a 6 to 10 person hunt I would say almost daily.

I am currently level 118 tao with highest level being 160ish with minimal game time due to uni work ect.

There is alot of content but due to length of server will find its tailored more to the 100 plus which is why you will find the above reviews complaining that they have lost interest at around level 80. This is more like euro in a sense when you hit a certain level soloing becomes difficult because let's face it I guarantee most of us got 40 plus on euro by hunting with a guild with 2 to 3 whizzes ts or ffing. Same y thing by 80 you wanna guild up to reach those later levels.

Some skills don't drop and can only be bought with gg but you can work hard and sell items for gg to buy these things. I had a negative view on it to start with but it let's you donate to server to keep it running or help it to run by selling items fir gg that will mean someone else who might be in a position to donate where you aren't to buy the item. Keeps the server ticking over and allows non donator to earn gg