Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Re: Arcadia [Custom Heroes+++] Discussion

Huge exp event this week it is double exp for all plus exp tables revised for all level 101 and below
Works out at roughly:
20x exp for level 50+
15x exp for level 60+
13x exp for level 70+
10x exp for level 80+
3x exp for level 90+
2x exp for level 100+

This is all to keep the game fun for everyone and get you all ready for the Winter update!

@Travis It is not that simple to fix - I have so far reserved my time for more important updates

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

Huge exp event this week it is double exp for all plus exp tables revised for all level 101 and below
Works out at roughly:
20x exp for level 50+
15x exp for level 60+
13x exp for level 70+
10x exp for level 80+
3x exp for level 90+
2x exp for level 100+

This is all to keep the game fun for everyone and get you all ready for the Winter update!

@Travis It is not that simple to fix - I have so far reserved my time for more important updates
is this ingame now?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

some of the players will be acem2 players wont they? or is that a everyday usercount?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

I hit the wall at 102 or 103. Couldn't be bothered to level anymore, tao's are boring solo hunting having to spam TG (which eats your poison bags) and then wait until they die.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

yeah i got bored of playing tao when i got 80 pets are bad now they use to be alot better back when i played tho ima give it another blast tho

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England

Is there a skill guide to this server? Only started yday and I'm level 53 war but ain't got a clue what level all these skills are? Got fencing slaying thrusting halfmoon and FS lol no idea what level the other skills are?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

Is there a skill guide to this server? Only started yday and I'm level 53 war but ain't got a clue what level all these skills are? Got fencing slaying thrusting halfmoon and FS lol no idea what level the other skills are?
rest of the skills cost alot of gold to get apart from CHM, payed 200k for it, saw ppl selling high level skills for 40mil+

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Not the exp bothers me is mobs than take a long while kill solo, there places to reasonably solo level these days? as people very unsocial now lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Not the exp bothers me is mobs than take a long while kill solo, there places to reasonably solo level these days? as people very unsocial now lol

A lot of people quit for this reason. It's not very solo-friendly.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

There are plenty of places to level you are probably in a high level cave, check the level of the mobs and you will have a decent idea.

Since there has been a big update people tend to be more distracted and less helpful, partly because they want to explore themselves and partly because everyone starts asking questions about everything which can be annoying. In a few days I'm sure things will settle down.

It is a case of group hunting being well rewarded, not solo levelling being unfriendly. If a couple of people are unhappy with that then so be it, really its not the game to play if you don't want to group hunt.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Not that i dont want to group hunt is fact people dont want to lvl with me lol as theyre past it all, good server but tbh not much grouping going on for group server. Love your server but spent whole time online waiting for a group.

I dont wanna be highest level but maybe 95 and under could get some place to solo level to catch up with than people already leveld not wanting to back track for new people.

Great server but this problem has stopped many.

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

i agree with this im a level 101 wizzard and its hard to find a group leveling im in uni guild who has all walls and yet still find it hard to find a grp to level with nothing in this game that enhance's solo play and it needs before people kinda get fed up and leave with the lack of help

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester

What would you recommend that wouldn't therefore make group hunting more pointless?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle

only time you really see groups now mate is Boss's thats it i dont think i ever see a leveling group anymore as all the higher levels get lower exp in some areas i dont know how or what the easiest way to fix this would be.

i play wizzard and the reason i find it so hard to solo is that fire wall lasts like 3 secs :/

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Adding more areas that need luring and killing. Both Snowbrook maps & mountain is good for that but not many mobs there. Alternatively add a map with mega hard mobs like 500k hp but gives good exp

Sent via mobile Tapatalk

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

assasin in this game?

that is all i want to play bored to death of the others

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

quite a few bugs/issues in this server.

Fireball manual seems to have a very low drop rate compared to Fencing/Healing
Fireball is the only manual not to be in any shops

the quests of running back and forth are very tedius, 3 times i had to run back to the same location.

pressing Alt + A brings up a broken ability menu

translations when you press the quest button are very poor

I was in bichon forest area (running towards ginko) and suddenly got moved to serpant valley tavern, so you have a coord out of place.

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Re: Arcadia [Custom Heroes+]

take it no consideration was put into wizzys ? as the fact that they are known for being able to throw over walls and trap mobs but on here that aint even possible , tried trapping ks and mirking to name a couple of bosses and failed both times , for that reason it puts wizzys at a disadvantage so i will pass on server and wait for mir chronicles to come out !!!

also a couple of other observations i have made ,
1) the armour npc in bichon does not work it just says hi..
2) theres no armour npc in mongchon , in the place its supposed to be is a hat npc and a bracelet npc :(
3) theres not one in prajna either or past bichon ...
4) also the weapons npc in bichon (where it normally is) does not work either ....
5) also the drug npc to buy pots in woomyon woods dont work either ...

theres just some of little issues i found so far .........

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

quite a few bugs/issues in this server.

Fireball manual seems to have a very low drop rate compared to Fencing/Healing
Fireball is the only manual not to be in any shops

the quests of running back and forth are very tedius, 3 times i had to run back to the same location.

pressing Alt + A brings up a broken ability menu

translations when you press the quest button are very poor

I was in bichon forest area (running towards ginko) and suddenly got moved to serpant valley tavern, so you have a coord out of place.

ye i found a few more issue as well ::

take it no consideration was put into wizzys ? as the fact that they are known for being able to throw over walls and trap mobs but on here that aint even possible , tried trapping ks and mirking and khazard to name a couple of bosses and failed both times , for that reason it puts wizzys at a disadvantage so i will pass on server and wait for mir chronicles to come out , it also seems to me without any knowledge of this server b4 hand , that nearly everything has (probably the db) from p69 has just been placed on a load of new maps and been opened as arcadia , i may be far from the truth but i thought this was a new server lol without reading up on it , obviously im wrong but even the middle of bichon is turning out to be the jobcentre on signing on day its constantly crowded with chars other accounts with stalls , which also gets frustrating if ur trying to move thru town to get sumwhere ....

also a couple of other observations i have made ,
1) the armour npc in bichon does not work it just says hi..
2) theres no armour npc in mongchon , in the place its supposed to be is a hat npc and a bracelet npc :(
3) theres not one in prajna either or past bichon ...
4) also the weapons npc in bichon (where it normally is) does not work either ....
5) also the drug npc to buy pots in woomyon woods dont work either ...

theres just some of little issues i found so far .........