Arcadia [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Shame this server is so pay to play... Like 25 quid for tdb and it hardly ever drops or cost 100 mill which is stupidly hard to get.. -'_-

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
You can sell stuff in game and make your coin that way.
The recent Halloween event dropped a few saleable bits.

Why would i spend 100's of hours to maybe get a item drop i can sell for a 100 quid when thats a days wage, mir is 12 years old should be able to obtain all skills without having to pay irl cash for them specially stuff like TDB because its mandatory for a warrior you cant PVP / have no PVE power without it.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
If this thread is read by the powers that be, the Firewall bug is a pain for many people.

I had it on a Claw weapon, stripped down to zero and it works, individually replaced items and deduced it was the weapon. Tried similar weapons and it was ok.
So its actually an attribute added to the weapon that stops it.

~~~

Subsequently had the problem again using a newly acquired helmet.
The item was added with "xxx xxx of Light".
I think the light attribute is what causes the firewall to fail.

Last edited:

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
can some one help a new player out here got to 70 no idea were to hunt for new items, bosses i can kill only drop benes and moneys more rare than para rings

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
need help installled game and all i get is a white screen with music????
leave it at that server fine for first few hours then u hit level 70 and if u want to do any thing u need to drop some big notes to get any skills

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
ok so how do i get round this white screen and what is a good server to play as ive not been around for along time

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
chronicle is good but will be hard to catch up. gravity is a nice server easy to catch up and active gm`s doing updates all the time drop me a pm on gravity if u try it /haytham

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
can you sort the download out on the website please, its not working

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
i have no idea why so many people play this.

Its impossible to get started without £££ or lots of friends. whole server is just one massive mind ****.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
i have no idea why so many people play this.

Its impossible to get started without £££ or lots of friends. whole server is just one massive mind ****.

With a little effort using the quests in Border and Bichon, you can get to 70 without any outside help.
This can be achieved in shop kit and low level drops.
From that level on, it's probably best to look for a guild to progress further.
Up to that point you don't need to spend any money. Depending on your game style and what you want out of it, you don't necessarily need to spend money after.

chelsea123

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 24, 2015
Re: Arcadia [Custom Heroes+++] Discussion

Thinking about maybe coming back to play, are there still active players + active updates? + anyone who recognises any of my char names in signature?

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England

Thinking about maybe coming back to play, are there still active players + active updates? + anyone who recognises any of my char names in signature?

The server count is second only to Chronicles.
There were some update/fixes recently.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

The server count is second only to Chronicles.
There were some update/fixes recently.

Take about 40-50 off the UC, as they will be stalls, and some people will be logged in twice

I wonder what it would be with a TM.

It's a pity its such a difficult server to get started on, as its the only one i can play at 60+ FPS. Chronicles runs at around 15-20 on my machine...

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Take about 40-50 off the UC, as they will be stalls, and some people will be logged in twice

I wonder what it would be with a TM.

It's a pity its such a difficult server to get started on, as its the only one i can play at 60+ FPS. Chronicles runs at around 15-20 on my machine...

Old bump but incase you still wanted to play, make sure compatability mode is disabled for chronicles.