Fallen Heroes Mir2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Network went down on whole area (thats why we had that few lag outs today), they are working now to fix it .

For this weekend there be the following

1.Server wide Exp/Drop Added (nothing to crazy)

2.New Aztek Set added

3.Ant cave is being move and will be ready for new drops.

4.Code updates will be post by coder.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Right, this server has many issues. First: Why struggle making so many useless caves when the Ancient caves are the only ones that are going to be used? The Ancient Oma Cave has 3K exp from a mob I could 3 hit, whilst Wooma/Bug Cave have 660exp for mobs I had to struggle 20-30 seconds with. Not to mention how unbalanced Insect Cave and Ant Cave are. There is a level 22 quest for Insect Cave: Yeah, good luck with that. You'll need around 33 to be able to go there and complete the quest.

The fact that a sin is unable to go to Prajna Cave/Prajna Stone Cave at level 22 is also again, pretty stupid since he needs Sharp Bracelets and that's the only place where they actually drop. Iron Bracers, the bracers with +1 ACC also seem to be missing from the shop. Sharp Saber, level 15 Assassin blades from quest are also bugged. When you put them on, your armor disappears and you turn into a warrior.

Overall, Iceman, I think you need to fix the caves. Make Ancients WAY harder so it's actually worth it using the other caves. If not, take all caves out and use only the 3 ancient caves because that's what the server is running on right now. The difficulty/reward ratio is way too unbalanced.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
I agree with caves alot servers have useless caves could be used for extra content later prehaps. Could be little more polite tho on feedback.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
well i hit 33 and went to ancient wooma cave, first few mobs were 10k+ xp, which is a slight improvement on the anc ast cave, so I thought ok. Then I found that the mobs were too few, then I found 90% are now giving 1700xp, which at 33 is roughly 0.04%. I assume that the xp problem is mobs that have spawned after someone has cleared and the monster DB isn't correct. You are making this a tao server, wt maps are very hard to lure and lightning with a wizz, and there's too few mobs too warrant tstorm. A tao can sit in each of these anc caves til his candle or dur runs out.

I agree with the above poster, there is NO point going to level anywhere than in 3 caves, and within another couple of days 90% of server will be competing for next 10 or 11 levels in 2 floors of anc wt for very little mobs. Unless things change rapid, server will be empty quick sharp. A better way of implementing these caves would have been to have made the mobs twice as hard, and have an hour time limit, with a token to enter, but make the tokens rare from bosses. (ie bone elite drops token for anc oma cave, WEB drops token for anc st, WG for anc wt) These could be set to drop for one in every 10 kills. The time limit would stop camping, and the caves would be a bonus, rather than the ONLY place to be worth hunting.

The bits I have played so far are nice, I am enjoying the slightly different take on spells and the wizz tele spell, talking of which I thought at lvl3 it should work near 99% of the time, yet sometimes I still can try 2 or 3 casts and not go anywhere!

I would consider removing the anc wt cave, use it for a quest or event or something later. Nerf all the mobs in the caves so they are worth hunting and aren't so hard, then server would be fine again. I'm hoping you do this because I can only see one outcome if you don't.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
we are working on improving / balancing / updatign stuff , the patch will be released this weekend

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
hi i just dwoanload the game but i cant make an account ..... dont find the ok after i make acc:D any help?:d

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
the ok button is invisible, but in the middle under the email address box.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
hi i just dwoanload the game but i cant make an account ..... dont find the ok after i make acc:D any help?:d

u need aswell to d/l the latest exe , thats why u don't see the new account window
ALWAYS newest exe is on the first post

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
whats the exp in anc ona cave now? went last nite and it was 8k then gm changed the exp rate tp just over 1k so i logged lol. exp rate still crap or has it been changed back ? (unfair on noew players).
im not spending weeks tryin to get lvl 40 doing 0.03% off a mob ect =/.

also skills need reducing to something like 500 / 1000/ 1500.
atm its 2000 to get a medium level skill (firewall) to level 1 ^^ wouldnt like to think what u have the top level skills like met / ff / rage ect, no1 wants to leave the pc / lappy on over night every night just to level a skill. just a waste of electricity and boring.

and to get firewall level 3 its a total of 17k points lol, you seriously need to re-think skill out ^^
cast firewall 8500 times to get it to level 3

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Tonite we changed

1. No anc caves

2.Server exp at 4x

3.Ant cave in with drops

4.Adjust all PI/Pi cave mob stats

5.lowed some skil points

We will keep adjusting till eventhing is rite, remember servers not going to end at lvl 40 lol we got stuff till lvl 100

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
NEWS: IceMan had a accident during last night and he is a the hospital now (thats why the server is not up)
I'll get home in 1 hour and fix the issue

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well the problem is that i cannot connect to dedi for some reason , says there is no connection available