Fallen Heroes Mir2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
cant you do nothing to get the game back online andreas ? this has heppend loads of times on ices previous servers ^^ he goes away or something and its down for days. whats ice done ? he going to be in hospital for afew days or hours ? hope he is ok...

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well i cant provide more than this :
server is down and i cant get on the host to put it up , believe me if i had any option or chance to put it up it would of been already up . I'm giving 100% of me cause i put a lot of efort in this files and server but the situation is out of my control sadly

ChaseyLane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
when your all up and running whats the user count like mate on an average day..?

Warrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2003
Any idea what's going on Andreas? Been in touch with the host?

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
well i cant provide more than this :
server is down and i cant get on the host to put it up , believe me if i had any option or chance to put it up it would of been already up . I'm giving 100% of me cause i put a lot of efort in this files and server but the situation is out of my control sadly

ice's prev servers once its gone down it will be down for days or weeks, this case it could be a one off bcoz of what happend in hospital ect. but his recent server it was only him who could get it back online and connect to dedi ect, once he finally let another gm connect to dedi and try recover the server it just died. we do need 2 active gms who can put the server back online incase one of you's need afew days chillaxing ect. you do seem active and have put alot into the server, so to prevent downtime what kills servers off bcoz ppl get bored and check other servers out then never come back ^^ id suggest you should try to get ice to give u all the datails to dedi ect so you can keep the server running when he cant.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
ice's prev servers once its gone down it will be down for days or weeks, this case it could be a one off bcoz of what happend in hospital ect. but his recent server it was only him who could get it back online and connect to dedi ect, once he finally let another gm connect to dedi and try recover the server it just died. we do need 2 active gms who can put the server back online incase one of you's need afew days chillaxing ect. you do seem active and have put alot into the server, so to prevent downtime what kills servers off bcoz ppl get bored and check other servers out then never come back ^^ id suggest you should try to get ice to give u all the datails to dedi ect so you can keep the server running when he cant.

^^ This tbh, myself and mental have been on the receiving end of this many, many times. Fully aware how much work you have put into this Andreas, hoping you'll get full access, otherwise as mental says, people will soon drift away and the server will be gone before it even started.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

believe me if i had the chance only 1 min to get the dedi i would get the files and host from my own pc them , but i can't
ppl keep asking for updates and i truly would wish to give them an update but sadly i cant say anything new from what i said previously
I'm trying to get in connact with iceman daily , but no response from him

sutii

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 23, 2007
UK
How long servers last with IceMan involved:
first server: months and months
second server: months
third server: a month?
eigth server: weeks
23rd server: days

by this rate I'd calculate this to be his last server because any after it will be finished before it starts

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
It's a shame because he has the some of the best files, but his servers are always so lackluster and based around original mir.
You'd think after 12 years and countless private servers expanding the imagination in terms of content it wouldn't be so basic.
I was excited to play Assassin on this server. I got to level 10. Assassins had a weapon for level 1 and then nothing til level 20, the lowest levels are the most important levels in the game in terms of keeping people excited for the server - I just think more effort could of been put in.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
a hight rate would be nice... im sure loads would play it..

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
i disagree, a high rate lasts for a couple of months then is dead.. he has the core components of a very nice server here.. he just needs someone to 'write' the character paths and quests, they have god knows how many item skins and andreas has done an excellent job with the new skill graphics and gameplay. It needs a few tweeks and an almighty shove in the right direction to allow smooth progression, and leave a nice polished feel while playing the server. Almost all servers I have played including euro have huge 'gaps' between certain levels where stuff slows down and you have to grind a few days/weeks to reach the next interest. I'm hoping maybe this team will take some advice and try a few ideas, they have all the items/quests/spells etc to do it, so here's hoping..

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:02 PM ----------

It's a shame because he has the some of the best files, but his servers are always so lackluster and based around original mir.
You'd think after 12 years and countless private servers expanding the imagination in terms of content it wouldn't be so basic.
I was excited to play Assassin on this server. I got to level 10. Assassins had a weapon for level 1 and then nothing til level 20, the lowest levels are the most important levels in the game in terms of keeping people excited for the server - I just think more effort could of been put in.

btw, that isn't true, I had a shite load of lvl15 sin weapons drop at bosses, I just never sold them at shops.. saying that, THEY should have been in shops anyways!!!..

Warrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2003
Well, another half decent server going down the pan it seems. Low rates that are decent are hard to come by these days, shame this couldn't live up to the hype.