Mir2Dune [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Re: Mir2Dune 2.3 M2

Your website don't work.

- Sorry , it was just slow as fook. You may want to use a different wordpress theme, i got all the elegant themes if u fancy a gander ... infact i might just post my login details on LOMCN for any WordPress enthusiast.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

sevre online im playing it any 1 els playing

was playing, when i log on no characters, think it's dead, GM looking into WOOOL server I think.

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:33 PM ----------

sevre online im playing it any 1 els playing

was playing, when i log on no characters, think it's dead, GM looking into WOOOL server I think.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012

hell yah i dotn think need inside the game a GM but server is online if u wana play u are welcome !! if u need a gm mail

GelikTim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2012

Very classy and serious server, stable performance, friendly GM! held a lot of interest the events. Recommend to all!: Smile1:

---------- Post Merged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Very classy and serious server, stable performance, friendly GM! held a lot of interest the events. Recommend to all!: Smile1:

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012

this server atm is close mentenance no eta atm i will post when server is back online ! thanks for all players and hope can understand this downtime !

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Re: Mir2Dune [2.3]

Some thing in your client turned up as a virus on my PC and it was cleaned by my security, explain what this is to me.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Re: Mir2Dune [2.3]

hmmm if u are now in this u need to know this file have some thinks like copyright but all is working well and I think is mir2.exe what u talk ther !

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2kp6k67k0b8q2d4/Mir2Dune.rar

Am Enjoying this server. So I will mirror the Client, and more can get online :) IP changes regularly in that part of the world but good Internet..

After extracting files double click DunePatch and you will be up to date on IP and server name.. Server Owner can use this Link in the 1st post.. I don't have any bandwidth cap..

Gold isnt hard. Goto MM, Mineral Mines, save Plat+12 and Gold+12 can make SR amulet, and Fateswrd quest