[King] 20130713-46 magic engine service

smoochy boys on tour

Dair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2012
That's all ? Anybody run's that version without cheats in client ? Till this moment nobody run that version stable? chinaby can you write something more about this version? whether it is at all possible?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hi guys, sorry I haven't replied for a long time. I'm dropping the work I've done / been doing due to college taking up a lot of my time and University applications / preparation. Also due to the fact the mir 3 community is totally dead. Those who are still around and want to work on this to bring something back to the mir 3 community can. I will be releasing my MUD3 and EXE of the work i've done so far. I can't say that it's complete but I have done a fair bit of sorting through and translating. If you need to contact me you can PM me or message me via Skype when im available I will reply. If I do return to working on mir I will most likely move over to the C# mir 2 project as it has a lot more potential with recently released open source code.

EXE has some translations done via UltraEdit. Not sure if everything was translated
http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/upload/files/get/LA1ntQ3_nw/18-12-13-46magexe.rar

MUD3
http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/upload/files/get/QjsH7RUKI9/18-12-13-aqmud3.rar

Feel free to mirror, use as you please!

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
maybe some of you remember .. i had also a server running over 2 years for all open to play.... i looked for the prices noadays and i am willing to open a server again and i am very interested in this files the only thing i not like is that i can not change the server name mhh is that fixed now in any way???

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
You can change the name, however you need to get a key to match that name from ChinaBoy.

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:32 PM ----------

You can change the name, however you need to get a key to match that name from ChinaBoy.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Mhh i had seen also the lander is in chinese there is no source out that i can change it to english or _

kjk

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 12, 2013
server name Legend of Mir3 or english server name

3gate.exe , key.xq files
reupload please ~~~

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
1 condition we devolop these further, new thread, maybe none at all... KARL WAN is the internet to your PC from your ROuter, its in my case AT%T what i use it also gives the server router a WAN the server router Gives and has the LAN.

Noticed you droped out was it Internet Problem IT. I run a double router its easier for me, I can put server on PortTrigger too....... if you dont forwards the Ports NO1 will connect to You from the Outside world Public IP or External

I use same stuff on servers and the info is about 10+ ytears old

www.portforward.com, I learned off Amenous Kaori 1 other.......

Databases looked like sp4 on server 2003........... I dont like the 127.0.0.1 system If people want to Devolop something great, I will have a PC and Internet Live in 2-3 week Supremeusa, and my heath 1st..

sorry for putting up with me.. client is all WTL Still use demonics rule take a client/ download it.

why is mediafire blocking Ima upload the 3gates I think i downloaded

Last edited:

guozinong

Banned
Banned
Feb 1, 2016
what is the different between client 997m and client 1.7g ?
need i download both?

---------- Post Merged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:19 AM ----------

how do u fix the error with DirectGraphic?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Install Factory OEM driver for your Graphics card--- (intel- microsft) uses microsft signing, disable using win7 install Disc, but you need to F12 interrupt Bootup, or maybe not need CD but intterupt bootup were it asks about Safemodes;;; Can always compress it more :) Think there are 2 mud3s using same stuff.... How dide you get past Kingsoft Zprotect

and can run dxdiag to find cards signed, and who, ATI, Nvidea, windows gives new driver but your viodeo card will be like VGA almost, Hardware Acceretion click ok.. sounds like your on local alrdy

ill see

Last edited:

tp2007

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 21, 2016
mir3-erro_1.PNG

---------- Post Merged on 09-08-2016 at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-08-2016 at 06:37 AM ----------

count=1
LastWGname=SystemOP:4
mir3-error1.PNG mir3-error2.PNG

---------- Post Merged at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:49 PM ----------

mir3-error3.PNG

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
maybe check Rungates check IP and dport numbers. I will eventualy use these or parts of it...Kaori actually watched the WTL format b4 he left

GL got the client pm me if ya want :)