Sting3G - Server Files - Here For Download

smoochy boys on tour

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Kids made it so VNC on my old PC doesn't work as I gave it to them to put a Minecraft server on it, if i can get one it, I will extract that DB again and re-upload it.

If nobody sends you a fix before it before then, give me a few hours.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Kids made it so VNC on my old PC doesn't work as I gave it to them to put a Minecraft server on it, if i can get one it, I will extract that DB again and re-upload it.

If nobody sends you a fix before it before then, give me a few hours.

Okay, anyway to fix it so you dont need to upload it again? i downloaded mud3 directly and extracted db, dunno how to fix :P thanks idaBigA!

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
+rep. thanks for the release Mick

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 PM ----------

+rep. thanks for the release Mick

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
error.jpg

Did this get fixed, as I'm looking for DRI and I can't find it lol...

The only way I've managed to fix this, is by using another Hero3G Database.

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Hero DB is useless anyway as far as I am aware, its not something I have ever used so simply use a different one m8

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Hero DB is useless anyway as far as I am aware, its not something I have ever used so simply use a different one m8
What I have noticed from it, is the Rareitems and Rareitemsdata does require information in them otherwise you do get the DropRareItems error on load. I've not put anything in there yet, that is in english but will give this a try at some point. But the RareItems as far as I can tell, works in the same principle as what it did on Euro whereby only specific items dropped in a specific calendar date/time.

Great set of files by the way.

One thing I wanted to ask though, it's in reference to the upgrade system you did for xtreme. Do you still have this, as not properly looked through your files as primarily wanted them for the DB's.

Last edited:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Correct, it cannot be empty. I think I had one item in there, but no idea how that works or anything.

What did the upgrade system involve? To be honest mate, that was 8 years ago :S

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Off the top of my head, as I got banned from xtreme about the same time you left. It was the original item synthesis that was created, the one that sat in BW. You could upgrade weapons as well as items, but also there was other features with it.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I dunno really mate, but if you want a hand with anything, just give me a message.

Adding stats to items is easy enough (check out the ItemEvent folder in Stings files for the Gem's and Orb's).
Upgrading items is just creating better items with similar names and upgrading them.

Other than that, I really don't remember.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Brilliant, cheers for that Mick. I may pick your brain at some point, mines very rusty.

lancelot1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 26, 2007
I've been out of the Mir loop for a while now.. why is there an Easter 2014 Event section on sting3g.com if Ida took it offline in November 2013 :eek:

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Karl put a copy of these files online and I continued to develop. Trouble is, he's gone AWOL :( So its not online now.

Putting a new version up soon.. slightly higher exp.. but I'll post about that once I get closer to it.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Ok so I'm trying to run these files, I have a problem with HolleyDBSvr not opening. Any ideas? Ty

Really odd, everything else is loading fine except the HolleyDBSvr.exe, tried to do a search but can't find any threads in regards to this problem. There is nothing I can think of that may cause this (i've allowed permission in the firewall and tried to reboot).

Last edited:

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Ok so I'm trying to run these files, I have a problem with HolleyDBSvr not opening. Any ideas? Ty

Really odd, everything else is loading fine except the HolleyDBSvr.exe, tried to do a search but can't find any threads in regards to this problem. There is nothing I can think of that may cause this (i've allowed permission in the firewall and tried to reboot).

Go into stings mud3(before you extracted), Drag and drop the holley db folder into mir3server, and click 'Yes to all'

Fill it in with all your data, Fire away,

Only thing I can think of.

McHotDogz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2007
Bro the link its look DEAD .. would you sharing it again? THANKS