Offering My Services.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
As the title says.

Bassicly I'm a graphic designer, I've been designing for about 4-5 years now and it has always been a hobby of mine
i've never thought about getting into a real designing job because that's just not for me but here's my chance to do some designing for the public.

what I'm offering is for no fee at this point in time is any think graphical you need
from Logos to web design as some of you know this can be expensive if you go to a professional.

At this point in time i will be doing it for free but as soon as my website is up and running there will be small charges but this information will all be on my website when its live.

soo.. bassicly if you need ANY thing doing you can email me at - [email protected]
Or you can PM me but as im hardly on LOMCN dont be expecting a reply straight away

this is just my way to say thank you to the LOMCN community.

-KRIS

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
As the title says.

Bassicly I'm a graphic designer, I've been designing for about 4-5 years now and it has always been a hobby of mine
i've never thought about getting into a real designing job because that's just not for me but here's my chance to do some designing for the public.

what I'm offering is for no fee at this point in time is any think graphical you need
from Logos to web design as some of you know this can be expensive if you go to a professional.

At this point in time i will be doing it for free but as soon as my website is up and running there will be small charges but this information will all be on my website when its live.

soo.. bassicly if you need ANY thing doing you can email me at - [email protected]
Or you can PM me but as im hardly on LOMCN dont be expecting a reply straight away

this is just my way to say thank you to the LOMCN community.

-KRIS

Nice one pal, good to see people giving back to the community. Let me know if you require any help/info with regards to your website, I can recommend a couple of frameworks that will drastically reduce your dev time (unless your out sourcing the dev work of course).

Sam

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Gantry framework or Titan 360, best frameworks to work on for mobile friendly websites.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Gantry framework or Titan 360, best frameworks to work on for mobile friendly websites.

Yeah Gantry is good, never heard of Titan 360... Foundation has been the easiest/closest the the english language I have used... Twiiter Bootstrap also isn't a bad runner up.

Sorry off-topic.

Sam

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Nice one pal, good to see people giving back to the community. Let me know if you require any help/info with regards to your website, I can recommend a couple of frameworks that will drastically reduce your dev time (unless your out sourcing the dev work of course).

Sam
haha, i do my best LOMCN community has given me so much advice in the past may it be with server creation or whats the best files etc, and as i dont know alot about programming & gaming i thought ill give it back the way i know how which is graphic design before i got into it i spent **** loads of money on things that im doing now in under 10mins lool so you know some one has got to make the effort, and yes nice 1 bro i will be needing some help after ive designed my website i will be sure to give you & breezer a shout if you dont mind.

KRIS

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Not a problem buddy, i got a few tutorial PDF's about responsive design which you will love.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Not a problem pal, be interested in seeing some of your designs/portfolio, I do some web dev work on the side but my design skills are terrible :P.

Been trying to familiarize myself with those who can design for when/if I get some extra work in.

Sam

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
<- My feelings have been hurt, you know i've been here for like 10 years!

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Looking forward to seeing them breezer,

& yeah my portfolio will be on the website might even put some up on here if people are interested, and well yeah im a designer anything you need doing just give me a shout pal

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sorry... Who are you? Only joking :P... I had down as a map man Breeze!

Sam

Hahha...well your not wrong, however i am a designer all round lol.

Websites, GUI, UI and 3D Models...you know, the basics. lol

Blaze il send you my arsonary of graphical goodies, will be around 18.5Gb so make space boy.

Reactions: MythRohan

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
hahaha see I've never really got in to 3d models, no space lmfao but I've ordered my external hard-drive will be here in a week or so.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Pro tip from reading this thread: work on your spelling & grammar, your design can be **** hot but if your website / work is full of errors people will judge you and stay away.

I used to work at a design/print firm and seeing work with terrible English was cringe worthy.

Also, your signature is too high.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thanks for the post cos we don't get many graphical sorts around here any more...

The forum could do with a spruce up ;) I don't have the time any more! Let me know if you're interested

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks for the post cos we don't get many graphical sorts around here any more...

The forum could do with a spruce up ;) I don't have the time any more! Let me know if you're interested

Am i invisible!? lol

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
:(

I've posted plenty of my work lol...for example.

My Arcade website
My Unity3D Project(s)
My HTML5 Web Mir
The TGA Interface

INFACT: You trolled my HTML5 post lol, now if that isn't graphic design then what is!? Batch converting BMP with #00000 to transparent PNG's and cropped wasn't easy. I guess action script is something that people are unaware of here on lomcn?

Anyways, i was joking ...didn't actually think you thought i didnt post any of my work, been here since 2003 doing maps and designs.

Tai is just a cruel human being!

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
:(
Batch converting BMP with #00000 to transparent PNG's and cropped wasn't easy. I guess action script is something that people are unaware of here on lomcn?

action scripts are the most straight forward thing you can use for batch image converting, pretty sure anyone who owns photoshop will use them.

now, building action scripts in to a c# command line interface with photoshops api, thats not easy.

also your "stay-linked" arcade website is a purchased template, not one you've built from scratch?

^^ sorry, i had to reply for the lols

Reactions: Turrican