Offering My Services.

smoochy boys on tour

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Pro tip from reading this thread: work on your spelling & grammar, your design can be **** hot but if your website / work is full of errors people will judge you and stay away.

I used to work at a design/print firm and seeing work with terrible English was cringe worthy.

Also, your signature is too high.

I've had my sig removed for this before, I went around n checked other peoples, which were in fact much bigger. Assumed I did something to piss someone off.
*looks at Tai's sig*
"do as we say, not as we do?"

Anyway,
op, your sig reads 'graphic website coming soon designer', you should consider changing it around a little. : )

Reactions: Slipmatt

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've had my sig removed for this before, I went around n checked other peoples, which were in fact much bigger. Assumed I did something to piss someone off.
*looks at Tai's sig*

Anyway,
op, your sig reads 'graphic website coming soon designer', you should consider changing it around a little. : )

I don't make the rules, I just break them.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
*looks at Tai's sig*

Anyway,

It's still breaking the rules but I'll let it slide.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
i've not been on these few days sorry just got a chance to check LOMCN now whats the problem with my sig? sure i can take 5 mins out to sort it.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
action scripts are the most straight forward thing you can use for batch image converting, pretty sure anyone who owns photoshop will use them.now, building action scripts in to a c# command line interface with photoshops api, thats not easy.also your "stay-linked" arcade website is a purchased template, not one you've built from scratch?^^ sorry, i had to reply for the lols
Yeah, you're right.I was pretty happy about my customizations though, shamefully i gave up on it when my jquery broke :(. Never did like coding, but i do agree back then i did use that premium theme but nowadays i'm working on my own portfolio of website designs that will hopefully sell. I'm trying to partner up with a coder than can bring my designs to life, but atm all i have is some Iranian kid. lol

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Yeah, you're right.I was pretty happy about my customizations though, shamefully i gave up on it when my jquery broke :(. Never did like coding, but i do agree back then i did use that premium theme but nowadays i'm working on my own portfolio of website designs that will hopefully sell. I'm trying to partner up with a coder than can bring my designs to life, but atm all i have is some Iranian kid. lol

i've got a friend that codes if you like ill drop a word see what i can do?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
i've got a friend that codes if you like ill drop a word see what i can do?

Yeah go for it , i'm working with some kiddie from iran atm developing a nice responsive Joomla template.

EDIT: Tai, you have too many toes...of course people are going to ignore you. Bloody freak.