Release AppleM2 Server + Source [Edited]

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Still not ready for server release but i start, still needs a fair bit of work but it's cleaned up and few things fixed and changed, it uses Access instead of DBC, no longer need the Chinese launcher to get in game, just runs from the mir.exe, edit details from Mir2.ini, pretty much what your use to.

The JX interface is changed a little, HP/MP bars etc but the main problem with using this interface is the skills are half coded, basically you just need to add the missing skills to interface, it shouldn't really be a hard task but you need to find icons for it as skills are like modern games these days were you put them on bar to use so i would say that probably first priority. It still has the sdo game machanics also which i know you all call "Cheats".

Source Code Download
Server Files Download
Client Patch Download [Recommend Heroes Client, please the Resource folder in main dictionary]
Client Compiled Download [Mir2.exe, Mir2.in]

SVN Development: https://code.google.com/p/applem2-lomcn/
PM daneo1989 for access

Credits: Geeza

am9rgi.jpg

16a3aep.png

2gv0dhe.png

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Thanks alot fella, your a legend!!!

Thanks to Geeza aswel,

EDIT:

Currently downloading now, and shall try once I get home, If anyone would like to make it Open Source that would be awesome.

What kind of task to change the current JX Interface to the new Shanda one? and getting the files to read the new 32Bit maps?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thanks alot fella, your a legend!!!

Thanks to Geeza aswel,

EDIT:

Currently downloading now, and shall try once I get home, If anyone would like to make it Open Source that would be awesome.

What kind of task to change the current JX Interface to the new Shanda one? and getting the files to read the new 32Bit maps?

Wouldn't be too hard i don't think as Heroes has it coded if am not mistaken? as for the new 32bit maps am currently looking into but like i said it's Christmas period so going to be a bit busy, maybe some of the old Ace team could help out with that if you ask them nicely..

Oh almost forgot, seems to be a bug with skills using the JX interface were no skills appear on the page, it's happendto Geeza and it did happen to me at one point but am unsure of what is causing this, so if you can find out this il get it fixed asap.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Wouldn't be too hard i don't think as Heroes has it coded if am not mistaken? as for the new 32bit maps am currently looking into but like i said it's Christmas period so going to be a bit busy, maybe some of the old Ace team could help out with that if you ask them nicely..

Oh almost forgot, seems to be a bug with skills using the JX interface were no skills appear on the page, it's happendto Geeza and it did happen to me at one point but am unsure of what is causing this, so if you can find out this il get it fixed asap.
okay thanks for info, just gonna check them out first then try fix/change things

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I still prefer using the original interface only problem being atm it don't show the buff icons, ideally needs a new interface (korean maybe) but not to sure how good that would look on higher resolution.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I still prefer using the original interface only problem being atm it don't show the buff icons, ideally needs a new interface (korean maybe) but not to sure how good that would look on higher resolution.
what about the ruby type client?

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Is it possible to take these files back to the official resolution to emulate the current Korean and Ruby style ?
They still look and feel like Mir 3 to me and don't enthral.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Is it possible to take these files back to the official resolution to emulate the current Korean and Ruby style ?
They still look and feel like Mir 3 to me and don't enthral.
you can change the res ingame,

Interface aint my cuppa tea but I do like the Skill page.

EDIT: Thanks 84785238 not the interface were actually talking about, but alot easier to use then the other one,

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Looking very nice people :)
Any chance there could be a feature list added to the top post please?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
My god have you edited the interface at top ?

It should be like this

2gv3git.jpg

And the new interface version looks like this

e8tird.jpg

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

It should be like this

2gv3git.jpg

e8tird.jpg

Yes he did, as hp at the top sucks tbh, however i quite like that bottom interface you posted, also in your screenshot it looks a bit crappy on higher res and having everything in same place as the default 800x600 res.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its 3 sizes now its been redone for all the interfaces now

you just need to add =1/=2/=3 at the end to change the size, and same for the interface style

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

It should be like this

2gv3git.jpg

e8tird.jpg

Don't like that new one tbh, and what gezza said, just changed it as it looked abit gay, always planned on adding a new interface though, personally am not a fan of shanda's interface, much prefer the Korean one.
Also the interface supports all 3 res's also so the minimap and other stuff isnt sticking out the way it was.

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
but if you dont have the new interface option the source is super old

Your missing shed loads

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
The source is well over a year old but i don't see anyone releasing any newer, not to sure what your expecting, i got sanity to help me with the files due to not being able to get the originals working that were released on here and he managed to sort out out after a while and released a working set to the community... that is all this was.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
but if you dont have the new interface option the source is super old

Your missing shed loads

The new one available? Am not really interested tbh, i was just helping out and used what was available.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The group is releaseing most days, and have been since day one

if you look bk at my posts, i was going to release this ages ago, i dint coz.. i was under the inpression lomcn was going to release for all

now thats clear, its not going to be released to you guys,

il release this i have, at the right time

tgav2 is also using some of this, so hence i cant release the latest, but what you have at mo is old

dam it dont even have the newer interface from june

Status
Not open for further replies.