C# Server [C#]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
General Server Information

This server is running on Jamies C# Source code. There is no graphical lag with these files whatsoever
The aim of this server is to be like mir used to be.
This server is work in progress but is being updated daily
There is no GameShop, everything is available to everyone in game.
I will not take ********s!

Stats
The server is Medium Exp & Drop Rate
Server Is Hosted On A Dedicated Server:
Intel Xeon E3-1240 3.3GHz
8 Gig Ram
100 M/bs

Just run the attached autopatcher and I'll see you in game.

Direct Link To Unrar'd AutoPatcher
ftp://212.67.209.184/autopatcher.exe

Direct X Update
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

.NET Update
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Attachments

• AutoPatcher.rar
    27.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/codeigniter/Common.php on line 136
[h=4]A PHP Error was encountered[/h]Severity: 8192
Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php
Line Number: 60

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 89

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/mirfiles/public_html/upload/system/libraries/Log.php on line 102
The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

is on Mirfiles please a direct link. It dont matter its not my end. I have reinstalled xp 2 times since errors, or source ty

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
"Could not get Patch Information" is what I get when I run the patcher.

I would suggest getting in touch with DK by PM and ask about his closed beta version of the C# files.

This one is just the standard files kept up to date, whereas his other closed project is a different angle to mir and a lot of people seem to be enjoying the changes he has made.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
"Could not get Patch Information"

:(

---------- Post Merged at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Got the client whats the ip?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If you want to play this one and not the closed beta then ip is built in to the exe. Just run it and make an account

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
If you want to play this one and not the closed beta then ip is built in to the exe. Just run it and make an account

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sorry if i misunderstood is this not live yet then?