[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Hey all happy Easter,

Easter event is now live,

EasterMobs will be spawning around bichon, you will need to gain a easterscroll before being able to enter the eastercave, theres also mobs with different drops inside easter cave which can drop good but the items u will need to craft via gathering up your eastershards, items WILL NOT be dropping at all you will have to craft them, drops are random anything from a braveryorb up to a paralysisring and more, hope you all enjoy the event.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
This one still going? What is user count like?

Last forum posts from real users was 2+ months ago and since then just random bots spamming forums about medical products for sale and doesn't seem like any admin banning them as its all from the same 2 accounts.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Hi Smeghead, server is still live unfortunately user count is not great at all, am currently working on a nice update so hopefully will bring back some life to server,

spamming bots on forums been deleting and banning them for about a year along with upgrading forums constantly, so i`ll have to go on there later and ban the user along with there pots which wont take me more than 10 minutes.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Looking for another GM to help with a few bits and bobs on server, ehiter message me on here or ingame.

Thanks

/Spon

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Friday Update:

New Skills Ingame

BattleOfGuilds Now Ingame (New Cave)

Maps Will be uploaded on here & the forums (autopatcher will be updated once all updates are fully ingame)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Hey All, YES its that time of year again, Halloween event is now live and will be live for a week, you shall need to hunt VampireBoxs and PumpkinHeads to gain pumpkinseeds to enter the halloween cave, there are five floors, each floor will drop an item and before entering the following floor you will have to wear the item requested before hand, the last floor you will have afew more items and maybe some other nice things you shall gain, i shall be adding a little something special on to the halloween event in afew days........

Good luck all hope you enjoy.

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Seems to me that the event lacks imagination. It is great you have put an event on,but come on how long did it take to just make say a zombie brace 100-100 all of two mins.To me it seems to of been thrown together.your server has a lot of potential and has been running a good few years now,but now i think you should start sorting all the little issues out maybe stop following ppl in ob mode :) if you need help with scripts or ideas ask

Last edited:

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Connection Closed?

Hi Wummy, Have you fully ran the auto-patcher?

---------- Post Merged at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Seems to me that the event lacks imagination. It is great you have put an event on,but come on how long did it take to just make say a zombie brace 100-100 all of two mins.To me it seems to of been thrown together.your server has a lot of potential and has been running a good few years now,but now i think you should start sorting all the little issues out maybe stop following ppl in ob mode :) if you need help with scripts or ideas ask

There are afew parts to the halloween event i shall be adding in, first part which was hunting for the pumpkinseeds to enter the vampire cave and being able to make your vampire kit etc, second part which i have just added in which is upgrading your vampire kit from your vampire items to the zombie items and whatever else is required to do so, will also be some more options available over the next few days on the halloween npc, i dont like just adding a whole event in at once i like to add on step by step as it makes it more exciting, sorry that you felt there was some lack or imagination on server (there totally isn't) also following people around in observer mode where you got that from i have no idea.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Xmas Event Info

Rudolphs, Santas, MadElfs, SnowWolfs FrozenSnowmen, Naughtyboys and Girls, LittleSanta, BigSanta and many more mobs can be found within the event, the deeper you get into the event you will see different items dropping. You can create you own Small Snowdeer invasion once you find the snowdeer item, Also if you collect certain items to collect a temporary key it will allow you into the Xmascave, this cave will take you to a kr where you have to figure out how to spawn the 3 bosses, there is also a Northpole Npc that can be found in here, He will allow you to goto SantasHell if you can figure out how the Northpole works.

you can make Xmas Items and also some drop from certain mobs. EXPpots can be found XmasGiftBoxs and presants and much more.

http://www.ultramir2.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=103

Good Luck. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Spon can you ut the server back on plz. I wont beon for a couple of hours. I aint givien up yet.. Idont know all the caves... Gold drop isok, Selling is not because no1 buys... almost 24hours, and Face bk isnt my cup of tea.

Any1 that would like to rebirth I know were the npc is. F bk isnt same as forum, I found what you ut on there about Special Repair and I never was told, But like the bonehammers and stuff to increase the dura also... I not getting alot of drops but not been able to kill alot either beecause I dont know were or names// PS FF will always hit muchbetter than Tbolt....... I Updated Your IP too :) plz up the server rest still boring, and TD is still best I believe, and Classes balanced and Teleport is a RT not DE!

weemyster

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 14, 2009
Xmas Event Info

Rudolphs, Santas, MadElfs, SnowWolfs FrozenSnowmen, Naughtyboys and Girls, LittleSanta, BigSanta and many more mobs can be found within the event, the deeper you get into the event you will see different items dropping. You can create you own Small Snowdeer invasion once you find the snowdeer item, Also if you collect certain items to collect a temporary key it will allow you into the Xmascave, this cave will take you to a kr where you have to figure out how to spawn the 3 bosses, there is also a Northpole Npc that can be found in here, He will allow you to goto SantasHell if you can figure out how the Northpole works.
you can make Xmas Items and also some drop from certain mobs. EXPpots can be found XmasGiftBoxs and presants and much more.

http://www.ultramir2.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=103

Good Luck. Merry Christmas.
Come bk 😭😭😭

Reactions: Jev

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
UltraMir is one of the best servers i've played. I would 100% support an UltraMir remake on Crystal files.
I never seen or played this server back in its day. I did see a comment by the creator saying the UC had dropped significantly before its closure. That brings me to ask how did you find it to be one of the best you played? Was there a reason for the UC drop off?

I'm sick of sitting eagerly waiting a new server now 😭

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I never seen or played this server back in its day. I did see a comment by the creator saying the UC had dropped significantly before its closure. That brings me to ask how did you find it to be one of the best you played? Was there a reason for the UC drop off?

I'm sick of sitting eagerly waiting a new server now 😭
it averaged 30-50 people for a while but died off due to code limitations and crystal becoming more popular (iirc ultramir was TD2.6 at the time)

iirc there was also a period of time where the GM was inactive which killed it off more but not completely + a lot of unwanted changes towards the end

weemyster

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 14, 2009
UltraMir is one of the best servers i've played. I would 100% support an UltraMir remake on Crystal files.
Wish I had the files or atleast the part of his content to remake 😂been trying to get hold of Julian for years know