[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Falk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2013
Re: UltraMir 2.5 Custom Files

Nice. Can warriors solo bosses? Are paras freely.availible?

PUNISHER

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2014

Nice. Can warriors solo bosses? Are paras freely.availible?

Wiz are the easiest to level, then warriors then Taos, this server is good but isn't the best out there, a lot of non english also

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

yeah, warriors can solo bosses different bosses depending on level, paras & prorings drop yes but abit rare

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

yeah, warriors can solo bosses different bosses depending on level, paras & prorings drop yes but abit rare
Paras and prorings just ruin the game, should just be telerings/ClearRings/rev rings, and that's it tbh

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

paras & pro rings are in drop files but are very rare to get

Falk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2013

Says i have the wrong version?

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

Really kick-ass server. It is worth trying out. Changes and updates are happening pretty often so the server is pro-active.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

like 12 users tho?

-_-

I play the server for the content and you can easily tell a lot of time was put into this server. I play on there with 6 other real life friends so in terms of playing with others it is not a problem for me.

As for 12 users, this is well expected for almost all Mir Servers. Everyday the Mir community will keep shrinking and shrinking so if you're out there just to join a big population server then odds are you are going to be disappointed, keyword "odds".

Just log on and stay awhile :) or log on here and there so you can see the changes that are being implemented often. Play a bit and make some friends and before you know it the population will be what you want as well as what everyone else in the server likes too.

If you are playing and there is something you don't like or find pretty lame then please post in the forums in the "Suggestions Thread" so we can get input from everyone and make the server even more kickass. Thanks for reading

-Trollpolly

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Why is it every time I go AFK I come back to be lagged out ? Only happens on this server its spoiling my fun. /Sped

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

its my internet connection it keeps tripping out and reconnectiong near enuff straight away but afew manage to lag out everytime it happens, ive spoke to my internet provider and there is something wrong with the line at the moment they wil keep me up to date once the problem is solved.

---------- Post Merged on 24-03-2014 at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-03-2014 at 05:19 PM ----------

Server Changes:

Mystery Cave is now open 24/7, for an entryfee of 20mill you get to hunt in there for 2 hours, before being recalled out.

Server Exp rate doubled (permanently)

Rebirth boosts have been amended, they arenow:

RB1
HP 300
MP 300
DC 15
MC 15
SC 15

RB2
HP 400
MP 400
DC 35
MC 35
SC 35

RB3
HP 600
MP 600
DC 55
MC 55
SC 55

RB4
HP 800
MP 800
DC 75
MC 75
SC 75

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Its hard to play when there is only 3 people online, you need to do something to make people play.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012

i do regular updates and do what i can to better the server but i fink reason being why usercount kinda dropped rapidly was due to the lags out alot of people were geting which is now sorted.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
its been well over a year since i last played mir, so decided to try again.

at the moment I am downloading the chronicles installer etc.

Is there a way to just get an IP for this server and put in there ? I can not remember how I used to switch servers sorry.

thank you

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
hey bud, welcome back to mir, nope u will need to download ultramirs full client as chronicles and ultra is a complete different client.

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Update on the new ForgottenIsland
Four new caves starting from lvl 120
up to lvl 150.

marvelcave level 120
SpiritTemple level 130
MammothLair level 140
UltraTemple level 150
Also the the chance of
gaining gold from the money tree that
spawn around the island
there is also a few quests implanted on the new island.

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

download and extract the maps to your map folder and the mmap.wix & will in to your data folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8nag7e51kqdpi9c/ultamir+new+maps.rar

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
You gonna be doing an Easter Event? They always bring in new players.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
yeah bud, Easter event will be in later on at about 7pm (GMT)

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Easter is almost here, and to celebrate we have started Part one of a two part event lasting until 25th April. Part one; Bichon has been overrun with little easter critters, that can drop you Easter Eggs, open the EasterEggs for a chance to win prizes, ranging from not very good to very very good items. Clcik on the NPC BW for further information. Part 2 will begin once it is actually Easter, more info will be released then :)

---------- Post Merged on 19-04-2014 at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-04-2014 at 02:34 PM ----------

Easter Event Part Two
If you are lucky enough to find an EasterCaveScroll from the EasterEgss,
you can hand it in to the EasterEvent NPC in Bichon. In return you will be teleported
to the EasterCave, hunt in there for pieces of a the Easter Armour, amongst other goodies.
When you have all of the pieces, you should return to the EasterEvent NPC
and hand them in. For further information on Part two of the event click on the EasterEvent NPC.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
As from last night until the easter event finishes i dont wana see anybody inside the eastercave with any pets IF I DO your pets will be destroyed and u will be taking out of pet list and banned from having pets for a week.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Changes To UltraMir:
u can now use recallset in quite afew caves spread out across server,
blackdungencave has now been lowered so can be solo`d also the exp is left the same 21-22k per mob,
130+ hunting grounds have been sorted,
afew bosses on server also have been sorted.
(Things to still do)
taming pet room & taming mobs depending on your level.

---------- Post Merged on 13-05-2014 at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-05-2014 at 05:33 PM ----------

Update: 13.05.2014
Exp is now back underneath the minimap is no longer in the chat box,
also when you minimize the server it will now say the server name.

HERES THE LINK YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW MIR.EXE TO LOG INGAME.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gmh05sly0dienpr/Mir.exe

---------- Post Merged on 17-05-2014 at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-05-2014 at 05:33 PM ----------

Little Changes:
ExplosiveTalisMan (Tao Skill) Now has no delay on.
Sabuk Wall is back to normal and you can now put in zuma relic when you want to apply for wall.