[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Tonights Event, PvP Event, *Rules* No items aloud its a naked pvp event....starting at 7pm (GMT) Winner gets a ExpPotion(x7)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Reboot in approx 20mins.....
there will be a WorldCupEvent you can speak with the npc in bichonprovince.
BDD.....
Red and Black boars now dropping the threads more often to help with the quest in bichon province.
Kingscorpion... 50 Kit and all the other low items taken out and also re-tweaked drop.
Kinghog.. also took 50 kit out and other items and also re-tweaked drop
IncarnatedIZT... also took 30-50 kit out and other items and re-tweaked drop
Darkdevil.. took aload of rubbish out of the drop and re-tweaked so is nice one on dropping now....
NumaTemple...
uppen spawns in numa also took off the entry fee.
GhostShip...uppen spawns.
Dreamcatchers are invisible so is the boss GuardianAngel
Telestones in GTS now updated.
OmenRuins..mobs uppen
LordsCavern
all the lords have a new drop file and have been lowered abit in stats wise (yes will not hurt as much as it did before)
DeadlyWoods 90+
Spawns uppen.
Cobra Cave..
Mobs hp reduced & spawns uppen
DiorTemple..
boss drop file re-tweaked is dropping better.
Slaves..
dropping books abit more than before also blizzard drops more now around the caves in ultramir.
PoisonusLair...
Spawns uppen & the boss (PoisonousTremor) new drop file dropping better.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Sorry bud, server was rebooted not long after server crashed.

oldun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Just d/l n started...server looks very very good - why no players? Cmon ppl d/l it!!!

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Just d/l n started...server looks very very good - why no players? Cmon ppl d/l it!!!

Servers crap, gm dont update the server anymore as he spends all his time on other mir servers, and hes a massive bellend. Henceforth why theres no one wanting to play his crappy server (Y)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Currently working on an update and have been over the last few weeks also ive changed afew things around on server and added quests in afew caves and working on more hoping for it all to be done and in sometime this week.

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Connection Closed?!?!? New IP please? or is it down?

oldun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Am assuming he's doing an update, was talking about it couple days ago anyway.

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Ok cool, i just started the server yesterday even with a low user count i'm enjoying it :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Still connection closed, what's he doing? Would be happy with an update of some sort as to what is actually happening? but no word just annoys me!

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Sorry all for late reply server is back up, was testing afew things before i bring in the new updates.
Kind Regards /Spon

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
usercount atm isnt that great about 8 people on but nearly finished my update once i put in hoping it may bring some people back and some new comers, server is a med - high rate.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
ok bud no worries

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Afew quests added around ultramir also new leveling caves added in one for each class, will be more updates in shortly heres a temp link for whats been added in so far http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2mlu1l2hf6jtal/newmaps.rar

---------- Post Merged on 03-08-2014 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 31-07-2014 at 01:36 PM ----------

(Temp Link) New mir.exe u will need to download and overwrite the existing

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t0pg8watgodrq1y/Mir.rar

---------- Post Merged on 09-08-2014 at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-08-2014 at 11:52 AM ----------

*Home Map Been Changed to bichon province
*Exp in caves 80-140 now been increased
*Orbs now drop more via Bosses ingame
*Drop files been tweaked more things added to drops (new quest items, level tokens, orbs etc
*New leveling areas in bichon via (WarriorHouse, TaoistHouse, Wizard House
*New quests at the entrances of some caves (more to be added over the next few days
*New quest in Bichon safe zone
*Master/Slave npc outside bichon store.
* Guild Rank System (Currently being tested making sure everything works to how it should before puting in.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Auto Patcher not working says cannot connect to patch server.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
oO very strange duno why its saying page cannot be found, will sort now and update as soon as its sorted.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
oO very strange duno why its saying page cannot be found, will sort now and update as soon as its sorted.

says cannot find patch server not page cannot be found lol

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
yes, i dont know why it is saying that as has been working and all of a sudden its not, i`m awaiting a reply back from my hosting company to find out what the problem is, sorry for the delay, will update you as soon as they get back to me