[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Sorry for late response, AutoPatcher is now back up and running.

Todays Update: New Pet System Now Ingame

Bindy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
well been playing this server now for a few weeks so i thought i would give a little feed back on my experience so far :)
First off the ppl that play here are helpful and friendly and always willing to give a little advice and kit . i have found the lvling to be nice and easy and is helped by fact mobs on some maps can drop exp pots and if u spend a little time hunting for the tokens the gold pets rock :) the rebirth system is real nice each stage enables buffs you can use as and when u want (things like buffs to hp mp and stats and exp buff) . there seems to be alot to do with some really nice helpfull quests to do (there are two that i have found that reward you with exp pots one of them being a x4) . The gms are nice spon is on regular and since i started been a few nice exp events and the invassion event last week well my god running into Evilmir and 3 Oma king on way to wtkr was painful but fun :) well thats my 2cents added some screenies . Thanks Spon for the server loving it :)
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/kich517fv/Images02.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/xqggbpucr/Images14.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/a0r0n0vzf/Images16.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/nixwzb84r/Images19.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/ggzzd44iz/Images22.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/g5ij0co2z/Images26.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/44x2zmgob/Images28.jpg]
[img=http://s25.postimg.org/s9xshc0yz/Images29.jpg]

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Server Update 08/09/2014:

Rebirth Cave exp uppen
CustomRepair npc now ingame
SabukWall now sorted can enter via zumarelic (as normal)
LevelTokens have now been altered drops more around the server.

---------- Post Merged on 09-09-2014 at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-09-2014 at 12:50 PM ----------

This Morning Update: 09/09/2014
(Daily Quest System) but its set by i.p so can be done only once per day on your i.p address

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Reboot Done, you will all need to run the patcher for the new mir.exe to get on server.

(GUILD RANK SYSTEM)
the guild rank system , works on fights , sabuks and even random kills beetwen guilds will add points to the leaderbord also u have a command coded GuildBP , u can use + - = to add/decrease points like if a guild does a quest or wins something u can do for npc stuff i was thinking to code a command to check the guild placement , so like u can reward the guilds in top3 or something weekly or daily
its on the rank window, has a button for guilds aswell.

(MARRIAGE SYSTEM)
[Lover teleport]
-@MeetCouple , has 10 min cooldown after using
-Both required to wear lover ring, shape 228 (u could do a quest for this)
-NODEARRECALL to block lovers from recalling each other on some maps.
Afew more bits and peicies to be sorted + added in over the next few days including re-adding back speed/agil + acc back to items.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Halloween Event:

Starting this weekend 24-10-2014, Quest and Halloween items to be found and collected. Sub boss and big boss can be entered once quest is completed. Exppots, Boosts, Armour & items to gain also Craft Halloween token with body parts that allow you to summon Halloween pets

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
if im correct this is what stopped me playing last time some 1 was saying they spent a whole lode of cash and u wipe it if this is the case not for me but just curios

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Yes thats correct, server was live for 2 years and needed abit of things sorting out and balanced out, it was the best for the server, server went live afew days after and has been up and running for nearly a year if not more, there will be no more wipes/re-vamp as what i actually did was a re-vamp to server for the best, but yes this will not happen again.

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 PM ----------

i highly recommend any beginners or those who would like to play to join tommorow morning would be a good head start for you all, find me event will be active approx 11am

Haytham

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2014
Yes thats correct, server was live for 2 years and needed abit of things sorting out and balanced out, it was the best for the server, server went live afew days after and has been up and running for nearly a year if not more, there will be no more wipes/re-vamp as what i actually did was a re-vamp to server for the best, but yes this will not happen again.

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:43 PM ----------

i highly recommend any beginners or those who would like to play to join tommorow morning would be a good head start for you all, find me event will be active approx 11am

is there any fix for the client going all multi coloured and fuzzy ? seems like its only 2.6 servers using amd

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
i have no idea what problem your experiencing bud, or maybe your graphic card is on its way out? as theres not a single problem at all once youve fully ran the auto patcher once its fully ran you should be able to log ingame with no problems what so ever.

---------- Post Merged at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Halloween Maps you may need some of you may not need so test before you download these and manually put them in your map folder
http://www.mediafire.com/…/ho6hx654nofq7zj/halloweenmaps.rar

---------- Post Merged on 26-10-2014 at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-10-2014 at 01:30 PM ----------

Link for HalloweenArmour

http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZHYYSlyUce/Place_in_data_folder.html?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/EOG-ehBKba/Place_in_human_folder.html?

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Has only got the 3 classes bud.

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Todays Reboot:
Added Halloweenboxs around bichon province and in the first halloween cave (can drop nice) also added Halloweenboxs in the 2nd cave but has better drops to the others ALSO
you can now gain access to halloween cave free of charge.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
i.p is 82.11.88.100

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Todays Reboot Halloween Special:

Added in new 3rd floor cave (with a new boss)
Added in SerpentBlade, SerpentStaffd, SerpentSabre & SerpentBoots
Added in pumpkinseeds in drops (chat to npc in town to see prizes)
Added in a more advanced slave cave (speak with npc in normal slave cave for more info)better chance of geting the new skills in here!

---------- Post Merged on 02-11-2014 at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 31-10-2014 at 10:53 PM ----------

Server back up
PeddlerTorch u can now purchase via Doug in GT (gives a brighter light)
Trick & Treat boxs tweaked so should give more stuff other than fresh air and 1 gamegold
ThePianGiver stats uppen abit
HalloweenBoxs now spawning in the third floor Halloween cave

---------- Post Merged on 06-11-2014 at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-11-2014 at 09:43 PM ----------

Yesterdays Reboot:
See the traveling man he can trade in your old Halloween items for Halloween coins and ghostwings also you need to collect letters and spell the word H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N and trade in to the npc to gain a nice reward

Last edited:

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
is there going to be a Christmas event and if so when does it start

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
yeah there will be an christmas event and it will start on the 20th and remain on until the end of the month

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
i have tried this new server but its not the same as when it all started from the first time it it went live( im taolord spoon u will remember me ) i really do hope server will work out for u mate i just miss the way it is

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
hi mate, yes name does ring a bell, sorry you dislike server there has been alot of changes over the last year but for the servers best, alot of new things ingame also stuff has been tweaked etc...Once again i`m sorry that server isn't for you.

---------- Post Merged on 12-12-2014 at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-12-2014 at 11:05 AM ----------

Little tweaks done to Server:

Beginners now get a pet to help them level up to level 50
New (HP) & (MP) Bundles/Pots now ingame
InsectCave tweaked have increased the exp & the mob Spawns and is a level 70-90 LevelingCave

Currently working on the christmas event nearly finished, Xmas Event will be ingame on the 20th of this month will post nearer the time info on the event see you then guys & girls.

---------- Post Merged at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Christmas is nearly here, todays reboot bring you all the first part of our Xmas event, you will need to hunt Rudolphs and ChristmasTrees to gain Antlers and then to craft them in to the xmas npc in town to make a key which u all will need to enter the xmas cave when it comes in on the 20th along with all the other extras & perks!

---------- Post Merged on 20-12-2014 at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-12-2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

You can now collect xmasgiftboxes, leters from the christmastrees rudolph .
If you get the letters you can tarde them in for differnt amounts of boxes.

You now have 2 xmas caves to chosse from pk or sz . You can also get the chance
of getting boxes, antlers, + other stuff. When you do get the xmassgiftboxes
you have the choice off exchanging them for a xmas items or you can
just open them to see what you can find.

Have fun all & hope you all have a happy christmas

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Come along and join us at ultramir www.ultramir2.net & https://www.facebook.com/groups/278005572322993/ Christmas Event is good for new comers, Xmastrees & Rudolph give great exp so come along and join us dont be shy!

---------- Post Merged on 21-12-2014 at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-12-2014 at 08:08 PM ----------

We will be holding a x3 exp event at 6.30pm until 8pm also a find me event which will take place at 8.30pm so come and join us dont miss out

---------- Post Merged on 25-12-2014 at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-12-2014 at 04:59 PM ----------

Christmas Updates:

Have to kill 2500 santas to awaken the master santa to take part or more info speak to XmasBossKeeper npc.

Have now uppen the exp you gain inside both safe zone and pk zone XmasCaves also uppen the spawns abit.

You can now trade in your jingles to the XmasEvent npc to gain hp/sc/dc/mc buff boosts

Last edited:

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Little update 23/01/2015

Level token cave been re-vamped
AdvChallenge now ingame
Useless quest systems been taken out

More updates to come next week.

---------- Post Merged on 25-01-2015 at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-01-2015 at 01:22 PM ----------

Come and join us on ultramir, med - high rate server, all you need/looking for in one, custom caves, mobs, items etc & more,
regular events, regular updates & active GameMasters

www.ultramir2.net

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Those that had a problem while on windows 8 i have a fix now for server so feel free to comment below if need help to sort the chat box problem out.