TV Series.

smoochy boys on tour

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I've been watching a lot of different kinds of TV Series/programs whatever you want to call them, and i wanted to know which, in your opinion are worth watching.

I'm currently half-way through watching Chuck (Comedy/Special Agent). I have also watched Sons of Anarchy, Prison Break and Luther. Those are the ones that i like the most anyway, things like Game of Thrones are too long and have too many character names for me to get into.

As i said, id like to know what you guys think is worth watching, just leave it below and a if you could leave a brief description about it too, that would be brilliant :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i cant get enough of my little pony at the moment :S

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Breaking Bad is the only tv series i've ever watched.

and arguably the best TV series in existence...

No seriously, watch it.

If you're not going to watch Game of Thrones because it's "too long" then you're simply missing out on an amazing story line...

Also bewbs.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Definately Breaking Bad as mentioned above.

Other notable series imo:

Dexter
Hostages (Mini Series, only 15 episodes long, just finished in the US)
Criminal Minds
The Following
Numbers
Supernatural (I dropped off watching after 4 or 5 seasons so not sure what its like now)

Few others but they're all definately worth your time.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
and arguably the best TV series in existence...

No seriously, watch it.

If you're not going to watch Game of Thrones because it's "too long" then you're simply missing out on an amazing story line...

Also bewbs.

Its not the fact that theyre too long, its the amount of characters that you need to take not of (in my opinion).

I have started breaking bad, think im on the second series but i gave up! Its got a great write up and a lot of people seem to like it, ill give it another go.

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
The Following and Elementary are the only series I've watched recently but Re-genesis really, really, really needs to be released in the uk. I have seen series 1 + 2 and constantly looking to buy 3+ on dvd/bluray :)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Game of Thrones
Spartacus
Breaking Bad
Supernatural
Vikings (This one really is fantastic, in my opinion, but then I have an interest in them).

Sam

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
I love The War at Home when it was on you can still download the 2 series they did. I also like criminal minds

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Game of Thrones
Spartacus
Breaking Bad
Supernatural
Vikings (This one really is fantastic, in my opinion, but then I have an interest in them).

Sam
I did not see Vikings and from trailer doesnt really make me watch it but others are awesome
Would like to add some good TV series that will launch this fall :
The Flash - spin off from Arrow both verry good
Constantine - new tv series
The Originals - the vampire diaries spin off- much more better than it
The Lost Ship -new series just launched like a month ago, its a verry nice apocalyptic tv series
Marvel Agents of Shield -some episodes have some kind of part after movies like thor and captain america
Revenge
Scandal
and there are a few more good ones

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Since this post i have watched another two TV Series;

American Horror Stories (Bit strange, was a bit confusing at times but it was good when you understood what was happening and why)
Orange is the new black (Not all that sure on it tbh)

Im just about to start Dexter as a lot of people i know have watched and said it was one of the best things they have watched.