PS4 CoD Ghosts. SMGs only. Assault Rifles are for campers.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
PS4 Tag: JewKneeOre

Conditions:

Groundwar public only.
SMGs only. Assault rifles are slow moving and have no recoil, they are the camper weapon.
Only allowed to stop running to capture flag. Even shooting and reloading you should be moving towards enemy flag or you're a camper.
Absolutely zero camping, if you can't see an enemy, you should be running towards the enemy flag.
Taking "cover" is camping. Campers always have covers in their tent.
Waiting for enemies in corner is camping.
Higher KDR than WLR is camping. (99% of players are campers, I want to play with that quality 1%)
Everything except run and gun is camping.

P.S. I hate camping, if you stop running and you don't have an enemy in your sights, your a camper.
Campers by definition are those who are waiting for the enemy to move so they don't have to.
Anytime you stop moving YOU ARE CAMPING.

Currently the top score is something like 7000points 75ish kills 35ish deaths 13captures.

Note: if your struggling with SMG, put the muzzle break and grip on the MTAR.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
PS4 Tag: JewKneeOre

P.S. I hate camping, if you stop running and you don't have an enemy in your sights, your a camper.
Campers by definition are those who are waiting for the enemy to move so they don't have to.
Anytime you stop moving YOU ARE CAMPING

Wow, You are a retard LOL.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Love Call of Duty Campaign dislike COD Ghost's Multi player hence going to Battle Field 4

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
lol i would love to see how bad ur KD is

K/D 1.1
W/L 1.8

And statistically speaking. Higher KDR than WLR is camping. Probably camping in a game mode that isnt TDM.

JealY get a job and you can afford to get a left analog stick put in your PS4 controller. Camper.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
camping
A term used most frequently in first-person shooter video games, "camping" refers to the act of hiding or otherwise remaining in a hidden, obscured, or safe location in order to ambush an enemy or objective, or to avoid harm.

There is much controversy over whether or not camping is a respectable strategy; some claim camping is cowardly and cheap, while others maintain that it is intelligent and strategic.
"There's a guy camping outside the door with a Covenant Energy Sword. Be careful, lest he perpetrate the ownage against you."

"That sniper-ass sniper be camping on top of the base."

LOL, fps players are such dorks.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
K/D 1.1
W/L 1.8

And statistically speaking. Higher KDR than WLR is camping. Probably camping in a game mode that isnt TDM.

JealY get a job and you can afford to get a left analog stick put in your PS4 controller. Camper.

You are a spastic and with a K/D ratio of 1.1 you must be ****, even when rushing on games like COD i was averaging 2 K/D ratio and that isn't even the way I would usually play, its all about tactics and game sense.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
K/D 1.1
W/L 1.8

Ermmmm I have a KD of 2.4 and a WLR of 1.8, however I'm not a camper as I'm an SMG Runner & Gunner.

You sir talk out your arse, but then again you are playing Ghosts on PS4, which in my opinion are both **** anyway.

Oh and you clearly don't know what camping is either!

Last edited:

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Its not possible for a True SMG RunNGun player to have KDR above WLR.
Your a camper, I know its hard to accept, but you are. The stats are showing your in game behaviour.

If your not Aiming at an enemy and your not running toward a position where you can take the objective... what are you doing?

C A M P I N G.

or do you have some other answer?

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Further proving what a smeg head you are Smavid. It's called tactics and the game is based on warfare, not shoot'em'ups.

Get a life

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
I have a job thanks, and it means I can afford a decent gaming platform. So you can keep your PS4 controller. :)

Decent gaming platform?
lmao good luck with those wall hacks and/or bots and/or 720p xbox one.

ITT: Pissy campers getting pissy, trying to justify how their KDR is higher than their WLR, boohoo.

lmao the guy tells me to get a life and hes following me around on a forum hes the admin of with 9000 posts... lmaaao...

Look in the mirror and tell yourself "why the f*ck do i even care what David Says, I'm nobody to him, he doesn't have any respect for me and doesn't care about my opinion in the slightest, I don't even have a PS4 and i'm not playing any shooters at the mo', what is wrong with me thinking that these internet battles mean anything."

You need a girlfriend and some real events occurring in your day. go outside Tai, go outside. lol.

I reckon at least 75% of the above is true. The truth hurts.
Now can we keep my thread about gaming please? ^_^ Busy Administrator.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Camping is strategic and part of the game, if you don't like it then play another game. I'll admit I hate campers and it's one reason why I dislike the whole FPS genre and haven't bothered playing one properly ever since Perfect Dark on the N64.

I do see FPS as the main source of angry gaming people, Also there is no need to get personal when arguing about a game.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Decent gaming platform?
lmao good luck with those wall hacks and/or bots and/or 720p xbox one.

ITT: Pissy campers getting pissy, trying to justify how their KDR is higher than their WLR, boohoo.

lmao the guy tells me to get a life and hes following me around on a forum hes the admin of with 9000 posts... lmaaao...

Look in the mirror and tell yourself "why the f*ck do i even care what David Says, I'm nobody to him, he doesn't have any respect for me and doesn't care about my opinion in the slightest, I don't even have a PS4 and i'm not playing any shooters at the mo', what is wrong with me thinking that these internet battles mean anything."

You need a girlfriend and some real events occurring in your day. go outside Tai, go outside. lol.

I reckon at least 75% of the above is true. The truth hurts.
Now can we keep my thread about gaming please? ^_^ Busy Administrator.

I have 8000 posts not 9000. I've been using this forum for over 10 years, so that's a really weak argument.

The thread was always about gaming up until you derailed it with your desperate attempt at insulting me, so why are you asking for it to be kept on topic?

You're a twat mate.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Decent gaming platform?

Coming from the guy crying about "campers" on a game :/ dem feels