PS4 CoD Ghosts. SMGs only. Assault Rifles are for campers.

smoochy boys on tour

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
e99eUVI.jpg

hue

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Its not possible for a True SMG RunNGun player to have KDR above WLR.
Your a camper, I know its hard to accept, but you are. The stats are showing your in game behaviour.

If your not Aiming at an enemy and your not running toward a position where you can take the objective... what are you doing?

C A M P I N G.

or do you have some other answer?
You clearly are retarded and actually don't know how to play an FPS.

[video=youtube;L5DU2TQZ0EM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5DU2TQZ0EM&list=UUtwSiT2rt2y_0jVd_D8SL-w[/video]

The video above, is me using an SMG and running and gunning and my KD at the end of game was above 2. Oh and we lost as well.

WLR is separate to KD and do not run in conjunction with each other, so yes it is possible to have a higher KD than a WLR and vice versa. It's also player dependant as well in public lobbies, because if you get a **** team but you do better and loose, your WLR is going to be lower than your KD not KDR (You might actually want to learn the acronyms properly as well, as that's another incorrect point of yours)

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
There is no such thing as "Camping" even though it's a common phase used in FPS games (Mainly raging kids) but it basically comes from pitching a tent and sitting there and not moving, which means the player sits in the same location for long period of the game and kills anyone who decides to run by.

I mean Aiming down sight "incase" is camping? Just don't know what to say tbh lol, such a retard.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
"long period" is relative to what period? a short period? 10 seconds? 5 seconds?

Any amount of time you spend waiting for the other person to move so you can get an easy kill is camping.
Whether that be half a second or a whole game.

Im trying to work out the damn video button here how it works lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
"long period" is relative to what period? a short period? 10 seconds? 5 seconds?

Any amount of time you spend waiting for the other person to move so you can get an easy kill is camping.
Whether that be half a second or a whole game.

Im trying to work out the damn video button here how it works lol

Ok so lets say someone came behind me and fired, took abit of HP of me, i run around the corner and i wait for him to come, is this your idea of camping? because i waited like 5 seconds for him? No it is not, you would be a fking idiot to go face to face with him knowing hes already done damage on you, you need to take advantage of the situation, him not knowing were you are gives you that advantage and should be able to get a few shots of before he see's you again leveling up the playing field.

Your definition of camping is ridiculous sorry, your using well known tactical situations and calling it camping.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
[video=youtube;UJp70QBX8QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJp70QBX8QA[/video]

Nuff Said :p

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Funny that you complain about "campers" and manage to die in the EXACT same spot 3 times within the first 2 minutes of your video.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Funny that you complain about "campers" and manage to die in the EXACT same spot 3 times within the first 2 minutes of your video.

LOL

You mean Bravo? The flag? The actual objective? That changes colour on their screen when I am on it, clearly indicating I am there?
If you come out of the corner your prone in, aiming down your 1337 thermal scope, you'd understand how capturing a flag works.

what a retard.

And why do people get the idea that I mind campers on the other team?
I love playing against campers. It means i will probably win the game while they are trying for some kill streak that I'm going to shoot down in 1 second any way. You can have the kills. I'll have the win thanks :D

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
LOL

You mean Bravo? The flag? The actual objective? That changes colour on their screen when I am on it, clearly indicating I am there?
If you come out of the corner your prone in, aiming down your 1337 thermal scope, you'd understand how capturing a flag works.

what a retard.

And why do people get the idea that I mind campers on the other team?
I love playing against campers. It means i will probably win the game while they are trying for some kill streak that I'm going to shoot down in 1 second any way. You can have the kills. I'll have the win thanks :D

My point is that you go to the same spot at bravo and go prone like it's the only way to capture the objective. If you tried another spot you might have captured it the second or third try.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920.