Staff Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlippitySchlong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2013
As i have the biggest penis, i think i should be in charge of moderating this website.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
2 posts in 11 years.

This person is clearly an established individual in this community, hire him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe a lot of old posts was deleted, and so many old members have pretty much had their post counts wiped.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i believe its the Ollie who was the MSRF founder, and one of the guys to get the original mir2 server files from korea. I played with you and your brother quite a bit on the old private servers, though your brothers name has gone from me.

OllieD

LOMCN n00bie
May 12, 2003
i believe its the Ollie who was the MSRF founder, and one of the guys to get the original mir2 server files from korea. I played with you and your brother quite a bit on the old private servers, though your brothers name has gone from me.

Founder of MSRF!
We did the original mir 2 files and the first to release mir 3.
Python5 and I obtained the original mir 3 server files.
Mir 3 released Xmas 2003 I believe.

I don't have a brother but I always used to play on some of the more popular servers.
Our teams put a lot of effort into all the development and translation, why not enjoy the end product.

I helped the founders of this site a very very long time ago when most of them were quite new to the game.

Just dropped by to see if any of the old guys were still around.

Now where's that sparkly title :P

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Founder of MSRF!

I don't have a brother but I always used to play on some of the more popular servers.
Our teams put a lot of effort into all the development and translation, why not enjoy the end product.

I helped the founders of this site a very very long time ago when most of them were quite new to the game.

Welcome back.

Loved the days of MSRF, that feeling of finally getting your own server up and running was great (baring in mind I will only have been about 15!)

lancelot1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 26, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe a lot of old posts was deleted, and so many old members have pretty much had their post counts wiped.

I think you're right, I am 99% sure I had more than 3 posts overall on my account.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
Founder of MSRF!

Oh no not OllieD :) alright bud

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Make me mod plz. I ban everyone, lomcn ftw.

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
I have only recently been using the forums but I now go on every day and post. I am not into trolling at all I would like to be considered

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
I have only recently been using the forums but I now go on every day and post. I am not into trolling at all I would like to be considered

You should learn to use the forum before applying to help run a forum.

This is a pretty old topic and II'm sure positions have been filled.

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
Well I have run forums before I just only started recently posting on here Craig but as its an old topic as you pointed out they probably have all the people they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.