HeroesEU [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Firstly i wanted to thank Tai for giving me the oppertunity to advertise HeroesEU here
title.png

http://mirheroes.eu

Direct Download Link:
http://www.mirheroes.eu/download/HeroesEUInstallation.exe
Once you have installed the game you will be required to run the Auto-Patcher. A link will be installed onto your Desktop during installation.

http://mirheroes.eu/download/HeroesEU.7z
This file will download ALL the files if you have issues with the Installer file.

Forum:
Link is on the Website

IP address:

Server Type:

Custom Heroes

Host Machine stats & Internet stats:
HeroesEU is run on a Dedicated Server Hosted in London
Windows Server 2008 R2
Intel Dual Core i3-2100, 3.1 GHz, 3MB Smart Cache
4GB DDR3 Ram

100Mbps Dedicated Network Connection.

Exp Rates:
Custom Values but roughly x2 Euro

Starting Level:

Starting Gold:

A Brief History:
This server was brought about by ME, my vision was to create a Private Server that me and my best mate could play knowing that we would never be out bought on levels or items by the rich and so I decided to make my own server.

90% of what you see in game was hand done by ME, I work on my own and i do all of my scripting and art work, the UI was redone and designed by me using the AceM2 Dragon HP Globe which i loved the second i saw it :)

HeroesEU was originally never designed to be played Online with other players, but after telling a few old mir friends and chatting to some other players from another forum I decided i would make it a live server for others to play and enjoy like I do.

HeroesEU was NOT CREATED TO MAKE MONEY. This server is a place for players to go and ENJOY the good things about Mir. I have not created a Care-Bear server either so those of you who enjoy a good rumble. by all means come and join us :)

The servers rules and more information can all be found on our forums.

I strongly recommend anyone intending to play to check the forums to find out the latest news. Also, this server has been shaped over the last 6 months purely down to players feedback.

The server does have a few niggly bugs but NONE of them are ground breaking.

HeroesEU is a Low Rate server and has been going since the 9th September 2013. Below is a list of some of the servers features.

The Heroes

Upon reaching Level 30 you may gain access to Sanctuary, the resting place of old Heroes. They will grant you with a gift, the gift to command your very own Hero!
These are AI controlled player classes that behave and act dependantly or with as much input as you choose to give them.

Heroes on this server are not like other servers, in that you may only choose 1 Hero. You may not sell them and buy more, you cannot trade them. Once you choose your Hero, it is yours and yours alone.
Heroes have a pre-determined set of skills that are learnt through the use of Heroes Books. These books are scattered throughout the various mobs and bosses within the world of HeroesEU. They cannot learn player skills.

Heores may wear ANY item a player can wear so long as the Hero meets the requirements of the item. Heroes HP/MP and stats all scale as if they were a player and represent their respective class well.

heroes.fw.png

LimitBreaks

Yourself and your Hero can perform powerful skills known as LimitBreaks. To perform a LimitBreak your Hero must be wearing LimitMateria. While wearing LimitMateris your heroes LimitGauge bare willl begin to fill. Once the gauge is full it will start flashing to indicate that a LimitBreak can be performed. Simple hit CTRL+S while targeting a mob to execute your move!

Different classes create different Limitbreaks, for example a Taoist Player and a Taoist Hero will unleash LunaticHigh which will attack and green poison all mobs in a given area!
For a full list of LimitBreaks visit one of the Heroes in Sanctuary.
limitbreak.fw.png

The Quest Log!

The server features a quest system that has been hand written from the ground up, they range from various kill quests, to collection quests, to guild enhancement quests.
quests.fw.png

Archaeology

There has been a new province discovered by the Sailors of Bichon, they have set up a Ferry service to this new place known as The Elder Deserts.

Once you arrive in the The Elder Deserts you will be on the first Mir3 Map expansion that ive worked on.

Your first task when here will be to find the ArchaeologistsRetreat. It is the town of the Archaeologists and the place you will learn the new profession.

The Elder Deserts consists of 9 Maps, ALL of these maps will contain DigSite's (more on this later). There will also be some nasties around... Namely, EvilWarrior/Wizard/Taoist. These are AIPlayer mobs and have a small % chance to drop what they are wearing. Because these act like PLAYER you will need to PvP them, I.E. FORCE ATTACK (holding shift). There will also be mobs around with different drops and a chance to drop some Archaeology Gear.
It costs nothing to learn Archaeology but its benefits will be so great that no player will not want to learn it. BUT. Archaeology is expensive... VERY expensive.

How it Works

You will need to buy a Shovel, killing a DigSite with a shovel will be how you "DIG" for things.

Archaeology Gear
There are 3 types of Shovel:
NoviceShovel
AdeptShovel
ExpertShovel

The better the Shovel, the better chance of finding something while digging.

Not only that but there are items of clothing that can be worn to boost your chances of finding items, these are:
ArchaeologistsTunic(M)&(F)
ArchaeologistsCap
ArchaeologistsBelt
ArchaeologistsBoots

Each piece of clothing grants a % increase to find items and wearing the FULL SET releases a set bonus that further increases your chance of finding items.

archaeology2.fw.png

DigSite

When you "DIG" you will be told what you have or haven't found, failure to find anything will reward you with a small amount of exp.
If your lucky enough to find something then you will be told.

The most common item that will be found will be the EncrustedObject. This item is taken back to the ArchaeologistsRetreat and a cleaner will clean it exchange some EXP for it, the amount of EXP can range from 100,000 - 500 Experience.
Some of the rarer items are:
RingFragment
- converted into a choice of rings
BraceletFragment
- converted into a choice of bracelets
NecklaceFragment
- converted into a choice of necklaces
WeaponFragment
- converted into a choice of weapons
ArmourFragment
- converted into a choice of armours
StoneFragment
- converted into a
choice of Holy stones
BookFragment
- converted into a choice of skills
WingFragment
- converted into a choice of Wings(more on this later)
Gems
- BraveryGem
- MagicGem
- SoulGem
- UpgradeCrystal

The rarest of the rare item is the GIFT items.

Wings

Wings are items that are worn on your Mount Slot and will provide various benefits such as DC, MC, SC. Wings will give your character a special look that im sure your all familiar with.
Gifts

The MOST important part of Archaeology is the GIFTS.
These are EXTREMELY RARE items found through Archaeology. If your lucky enough to find one, take it the to Throne Of Gifts. There you will offer your gift to the spirits and in return they will add a stat to your choice of item. These are not ordinary stats! These are the NEW STATS ive been waiting to get in game for a long time.
There are 12 Gifts. Each Gift represents a STAT and they are added in terms of 1% each time (There is a LIMIT CAP)
The Gifts available and what stat they add are:

GiftOfTalos - +1% increase to current AC
GiftOfPegasus - +1% increase to current AMC
GiftOfHeracles - +1% increase to current DC
GiftOfAthena - +1% increase to current SC
GiftOfOrion - +1% increase to current MC
GiftOfKratos - +1% reduction in physical damage received
GiftOfMedusa - +1% reduction in magical damage received
GiftOfCharon - +1% of targets defence is ignored
GiftOfNarcissus - +1% of damage is reflected
GiftOfCerebus - +1% increase in attack damage
GiftOfPhineas - +1% chance to BLIND enemies
GiftOfEris - +1% chance to cause CHAOS to enemies

archaeology.fw.png

Smelting & Blacksmithing

Inside TheDeadMine in Bichon Province is a Blacksmith, he will train you in Smelting and Blacksmithing, this approach to the game provides an excellent use of all your useless Ores by converting them into Bars and then turning the Bars into Items! Whats even better is that crafted items have a MUCH more increased chance of having added stats!
blacksmith.fw.png

DemonChests

Every monster in game has a % chance of dropping a DemonChest. To open a DemonChest you will need a DemonKey, sold by all Grocer NPC's. There are 5 types of DemonChest. Weapon, Necklace, Bracelet, Ring and Stone. Each chest has a fixed item you can choose, or you can gamble and choose to win one of the 8 items that encircle the center fixed item.
chests.fw.png

The Upgrade System

In order to upgrade an item you will need 3 things.
- A Gem
- An UpgradeCrystal
- An Item to Upgrade!

There are currently 5 Gems available. These can be found from either DemonGemChests or Smelting and they add the following stats if an Upgrade works.
- BraveryGem adds DC 0-1
- MagicGem adds MC 0-1
- SoulGem adds SC 0-1
- ProtectionGem adds AC 0-1
- EvilSlayerGem adds AMC 0-1

UpgradeSystem.fw.png

The UpgradeCrystal can be obtained from either the Blacksmithing Proffession or the DemonGemChest.
You have a % chance of Upgrading an item with any of the gems.
The maximum level of upgrade is +3 to ANY ITEM.
You have a % chance of BREAKING an item!
Gems and UpgradeCrystals BREAK on use, regardless of fail or success!
UpgradeSystem2.fw.png

The Elemental System

The server makes use of some interesting new features, these include the Elements. This is how they work.
There are 3 different types of Elemental stat an item may drop with. They are Attack Element, Magic Element & Weak Element.

Attack Element: Increases the DAMAGE of an Affiliated Spell/Skill.
E.G.
- MC3-4 - Fireball Spell MAX Level = -11 to -12 dmg
- With Attack Element FIRE +21 across all added items = -15 to -18 dmg
- DAMAGE increases with higher MC

Magic Element: This stat NEGATES an Attack Elements Bonus.
E.G.
- Attacking Player has Attacking Element FIRE +10
- Defending Player has Magic Element FIRE +10
- Resulting damage from ANY FIRE BASED SPELLS by Attacking Player will be mitigated to do NORMAL Damage

Weak Element: This stat will increase the DAMAGE you receive from the Affiliated Elemental Spell.
E.G.
- Attacking player has Attack Element FIRE +10
- Defending player has Weak Element FIRE -10
- Attacking players FIRE BASED SPELLS will be boosted to +20

Element.fw.png

Below are ALL the skills related to the classes listed by level of learnt. Any spells not listed are NOT affected by Elements.

Wizards

Fireball - FIRE
Great Fireball - FIRE
Hellfire - FIRE
Thunderbolt - LIGHT
Fire Bang - FIRE
Fire Wall - FIRE
Lightning - LIGHT
Thunderstorm - LIGHT
Ice Storm - ICE
Flame Disruptor - FIRE
Flame Field - FIRE
Meteor Strike - FIRE

Taoists

Healing - HOLY
Spirit Sword Poisoning - DARK
Soul Fireball - DARK
Soul Shield - DARK
Blessed Armour - DARK
Mass Healing - HOLY
Poison Cloud - DARK

Achievements

Certain Quests will unlock achievments which will reward you with CustomTitles that you can select and enable from within the Achievments window.

You can also track all your Boss Kills!
achievements.fw.png

Heroic Caves

90% of the original caves from Euro now have a Heroic version. Killing the Boss in a cave will unlock access to the Heroic Version. Alternativly, VIP members gain instant access to Heroic Caves.

Heroic Mobs have Double the experience of regular mob but also have Double the stats. The drop rate for items from Heroic Monsters is increased but the items remain the same. Heroic Monsters DO NOT drop different items compared to Normal Caves. Only the change to get the item is increased.
Heroic.fw.png

Guild Leveling System

There is a Guild Leveling System in place that enables Guilds to level up and increase the amount of members a Guild can recruit!
GuildLeveling.fw.png

Player Stalls

Players may open up a stall in any safezone and sell their items while away from keyboard (AFK)
Stalls.fw.png

Mounts

Players are able to ride mounts in game which will greatly increase your movement speed, only usable in provinces.
Mounts.fw.png

Maps

All the original Maps from Euro. With redone MiniMap Images
Maps.fw.png

Items

Items will have their ORIGINAL stats compared to EuroMir and details taken form the EuroMir2 Resource Site.

Exp

The experience rates will be x2 of the original experience with Heroic Cave Monsters giving double exp (x4)

New Skills
Not mentioned on the website are the new spells recently introduced to the server. they are as follows:

SoulSurge - a Taoists version of Rage (boosts SC)
Sorcery - a Wizards version of Rage (boosts MC)

UltimateSmash.
SpikesOfTheRedMoon.
Detonation.

Videos of these skills are available on our website following the Facebook page. the graphics have changed slightly but the skills remain the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information can be found on the website and the forums can be found via a link on the website.

I have spoken with Tai regarding my links to another person who is not liked by LOMCN for what ever reasons are between them and other people. I am not a coder, i have 0 coding knowledge, but I help someone who works with a coder so my files are updated by his coder.

I can make 2 promises about HeroesEU

Firstly. NO-ONE will buy LEVELS or ITEMS. This is my server and i will never have it ruined!
Secondly. This servers only purpose is to be a place to have fun and enjoy mir. This is MY hobby, not my job.

There is the ability to pay for VIP, but those who do not have VIP will not miss out on what VIP players can do and it is not essential to be a VIP, all VIP does is to serve to help me pay for the server. The server costs are not a secret and all information can be found on the website.

VIP is £5 a month thats it, thats all you can do with money on this server. Being a VIP grants these benefits:
VIP players have access to ALL Heroic Dungeons without the need for killing the boss to enter.
VIP can also Special Repair their Armour.
VIP Exclusive Mount, the FrostWolf, This Item cannot be traded, sold, stored or dropped. Obtained from the VIP NPC in BichonWalls upper floor.
VIP players have access to 2 SpecialRepairOrbs a month, this will SPECIAL REPAIR ANY ITEM.
VIP Ride the Ferry FREE of charge.
VIP may enter PastBichon at 33+
VIP may enter The Elder Desert at 30+
VIP may enter VipersMaze (HeroesEU's adapted Yimoogis Dungeon) without the need for collecting a RedEyesSkull from PastBichon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly. I do updates quite often and I hope being able to advertise here will allow my remaining loyal players some much needed competition and hunting friends. For those of you that check it out. Welcome to HeroesEU :)

The Usercount fluxuates between 5-15 loyal players, we have hit over 50 in the past but Low Rate servers require dedicated players. It has been this way for about four months, the highest level in game is 45.

This may put some people off, joining a low rate server trying to play catch up, but trust me, there is enough to do to not be always looking at who is the highest level :)

I will also post a few screenshots:

1zyiwjl.jpg

2m3322d.jpg

345y58k.jpg

Last edited: