Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
System generated emails have now been fixed. This means password retrieval is back up and I have turned email verification back on for new registrants.

baby7985973

Banned
Banned
Mar 29, 2014
baby7985973, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

?????

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
baby7985973, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

?????

You should be fixed

You left it as .co.uk right?

Our email address yes

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Changed my email, have been waiting for about 20 minutes for it to come through to my email address. Still hasn't arrived and now I can't access most of the forum. Please fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.