HeroesEU Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Great advert,

Good to see someone put this much effort in.

Edit: Good luck :D

Sam

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Re: HeroesEU

Looks very good & professional, this seems like it's going to be another long term server.
Best of luck with it!

westernbar

LOMCN Rookie
May 17, 2003

I have started playing this server since Jan 2014 and here's my review:

It is a great server with many features as listed by the host. Though is a low rate, level 40 can be reached within 2-3 weeks and level 40 weapons can be obtained without playing for a year nor 6 months. Most importantly, it is not laggy for me even though I am from south-east Asia and the host is committed to keep the server long term.

As I have played all 3 Official English servers (Euro, Philippines and US), I feel that this server seems even better in content.

If new player needs help, feel free to pm me in game.

/WinterNight
(Euro D Server, ZZS, IDIPheobusIDI, Digital Devil Guild)

Last edited:

tetsou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2009

i will give this a go once i get back in tonight, looks good but will see how it plays later :)

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

It doesnt let me install it anywhere else but drive C . And I cant do that..

westernbar

LOMCN Rookie
May 17, 2003

It doesnt let me install it anywhere else but drive C . And I cant do that..
I faced the same issue as my drive C had limited space left on my PC. So I installed it on my laptop and copied the whole folder to my PC other drive.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

your right :/

The auto-patcher doesnt have all the files on it either. all i can suggest is trying to get it installed onto your c drive then moving it, once its installed you can move the folder to any drive you want.

This was an oversight on my part not being able to change the directory during install :( tbh im not all thta competent with making my own installers so was suprissed i managed to get one working at all lol

Sorry
</soso>

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

your right :/

The auto-patcher doesnt have all the files on it either. all i can suggest is trying to get it installed onto your c drive then moving it, once its installed you can move the folder to any drive you want.

This was an oversight on my part not being able to change the directory during install :( tbh im not all thta competent with making my own installers so was suprissed i managed to get one working at all lol

Sorry

It's ok :)

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Might have to give this a try and see what my patience is like with a low rate. I played mir revenge so if anyone remembers me and wants to help me out id appreciate it ;) (xFudaGuyx/xUniquex) ill be playing a char named /Bench.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

cant seem t get this to installl right so think i will have ot give it a miss

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007

Sounds great, will definitely give this a bash.
Very nice advert!

hharris

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

hi just downloading it now, hows the playercount? love low rate servers :0

Status
Not open for further replies.