HeroesEU Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eigon

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 23, 2014
Hoping someone can help - downloaded and run the installer but cannot run the patcher it says KaoriPatchListFile not found or server down. I checked the forums and there isn't a post about the server being down!

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
Can any1 help me pls im trying to install and got 18gb available space in C and dont let me install it say i got only 1gb left on the installer ..Please help me what i can do?:((

help.JPG

help1.JPG

Please help me what i can do i really want to play this server,
Ive got nothing left to delete on C folder :((

If there is any autopatcher on please someone give me the link..thx a lot

/AnnE

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Re: HeroesEU [Heroes]

There is now an auto patcher link on the Website

http://mirheroes.eu

At the top there are 2 downloads, 1 is the INSTALLER which is quicker, the other is the PATCHER version which will download all the files from a patch server i have.

If you have problems running the installer, please use the patcher.

@CrazyX - Not sure if ive replied to your question but use the discussions thread please as this thread is purly for the server information

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
hmm ive not seen this before.

I am currently uploading all the client files onto an auto patcher, it just takes time im affraid :/

---------- Post Merged on 28-04-2014 at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-04-2014 at 06:25 PM ----------

There is now a NEW download on the website (if you dont see the link at the top of the page, press F5 or refresh your browser)

The 2 links are as follows;

DOWNLOAD INSTALLER = This will download a smaller file that will install all the files to your computer then simply run the patcher to get the latest fixes and files.

DOWNLOAD PATCHER = For those of you that are having problems with the installer then download the patcher file, extract the HeroesEU Folder and just run patcher.exe and it will download all the clients latest files directly to that folder.

Please post here if you get any more problems.

Im sorry it took so long but my home upload is very slow and i needed to upload over 17gig :/

Tennant

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2012
nice server, great quest system like it a lot. Would be nice if there were more than 7-10 people on though :)

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Can any1 help me pls im trying to install and got 18gb available space in C and dont let me install it say i got only 1gb left on the installer ..Please help me what i can do?:((

View attachment 14815

View attachment 14816

Please help me what i can do i really want to play this server,
Ive got nothing left to delete on C folder :((

If there is any autopatcher on please someone give me the link..thx a lot

/AnnE

Probably because unzipping the installation files has filled your C temp folder up again.

I'd install it to your D drive. Once installed I'd delete all your temp files from C, then move the installation across from the D drive.

Easiest way.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
10-25

at this time of typing there are.....

......5 people online but hey its half 10 on a sunday night :) and no i wasnt one of them

Aluith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Something in these files flags as virus, Chrome wont even download it, anti-virus messes up the install.

Also it installs to c:/ regardless of where you actually tell it you want it to install.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Something in these files flags as virus, Chrome wont even download it, anti-virus messes up the install.

Also it installs to c:/ regardless of where you actually tell it you want it to install.

glad to see you got it working and are in game :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
This server is now closed down, so this thread can be locked and deleted.

Thank you for the year of fun everyone

Closed and moved to archive (Dk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.