HeroesEU Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Re: HeroesEU

hi just downloading it now, hows the playercount? love low rate servers :0

There are currently 6 players online, not including me.

EDIT: This server has no plans to be taken down at all, the reason i wanted Low Rate was for it to last so a low player count will not affect the stability of the server, I have always said i wont take the server down untill only Me and my mate are the only 2 playing and there is no reason to keep it online.

So long as 1 player still plays, the server will stay online.

Last edited:

hharris

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

cool sounds good for me and the wife :), are you all in a guild or something?

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

just wont install or anything i tried for about 3 hours get it working but nowt did lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

just wont install or anything i tried for about 3 hours get it working but nowt did lol

There is a little bug where if you dont download the full installer you get a corrupted message but iive never heard of nothing happening.

Check your installer size, it should be 1.5gig

hharris

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

mine downloaded smooth as anything, and patched just fine with the koria patcher.

How do u use a key to open the boxes u find off mobs, i got a box and bought a key but it wouldnt open?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

mine downloaded smooth as anything, and patched just fine with the koria patcher.

How do u use a key to open the boxes u find off mobs, i got a box and bought a key but it wouldnt open?

click the key, then move the key attatched to your mouse pointer and click on the locl of the chest :)

any other issues let me know

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

This isnt Mir Revenge X, that is Laptas server, this is HeroesEU, MY server, Lapta has helped me in the past and is still helping me with bug fixes. but its not his server, its his server files and fixes.

My forums are also greatfully hosted by Lapta, but doesnt have any input on ym server at all.

Spoke with Tai about this before being allowed to advertise, If people have gripes with Lapta thats their business, its not mine and Laptas not done me any harm.

Ziyi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2014

Think its on laptas server? But its separate from revenge

Sent from my iPhone using That **** app - tapatalk

look at it like this only relation to mir revenge is that the forums are hosted there......

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
so wen u say shaped over 6 months you meen its been played for 6 months and people are rlly ahead? =/ lol

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

its 1.5gig m8 but still not working now i have tired alsorts to get it to install and nowt works

Ziyi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2014
so wen u say shaped over 6 months you meen its been played for 6 months and people are rlly ahead? =/ lol

6 months ago level 40 in under a month was damn near impossible (1 guy achieved it) but with literally 10x the content available now i would say real grinders could do it in a week (taking advantage of herioc caves x2 the exp drops etc) and for casual players a little over a month depending on class, everyone has it easy joining now, and the existing player base is willing to help feel free to pm me /Freya

goes to anyone.

Ziyi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2014

6 months ago it was the bare minimum now there is 10x the content so therefore its 10x easier, players starting now have a massive advantage to those who started 6months ago the existing player base will be happy to help.

Any real grinder would be able to get 40 in under 2 weeks regardless of class, the casual player 4weeks (ish) could be more/less hope this helps as always feel free to pm me /Freya

Status
Not open for further replies.