HeroesEU Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im sorry to hear youve had these problems, your the only person ive known who cant get it to install :(

---------- Post Merged on 06-04-2014 at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-04-2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

so wen u say shaped over 6 months you meen its been played for 6 months and people are rlly ahead? =/ lol

I missed this post...

No when i say shaped over the last 6 months, i mean, when i made the server it was for ME to play, but players have suggested changes, and requested things to be nicluded and i have listened and adjusted the server to suit the players.

The highest level in game is still only 45 and only 2 people are that high, it is very possible to reach 40 in 2 weeks if you wanted to and were dedicated enough but you dont have to be the highest in game to enjoy the server, tbh there are alot of things to do besides grinding.

---------- Post Merged on 06-04-2014 at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-04-2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

Your having problems making accounts? Is it timing out or just not letting you?

---------- Post Merged on 06-04-2014 at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-04-2014 at 06:41 PM ----------

I have tested the account creation, made an account, created a character and logged in no problems at all.

I filled in all the fields.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
I have done the main download done install but where has the files gone lol? I can only seem to search them and they seem to be in 2 places?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive made a wiz 1, I started in mw bad place to start lvl1 also your freeze spell fix npc in bw sz just gave me thrusting even tho I am a level 6 wiz :/

all seen so far

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
your files are installed into.

C:\Program Files\HeroesEU
or
C:\Program Files(x86)\HeroesEU

you should ALL start in Border village... ive never seen anyone start anywhere else and over 500 accounts have been made :( lol

I will look into this.

Yes the only way to solve the freeze bug untill someone shares what the actual problem is, is to turn thrusting on/off when you freeze and it unfreezes you.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
oh ok was thinking erm I got wiz lvl6 with thrust xD, server seems ok ive seen 1 person so far tho :/ and that was someones store char xD

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I don't understand why more people don't play this (can only imagine its the low exp that puts them off) This is a really well made server with so much work gone into it and the quest system is by far the best i have come across on any server i have played to date.
The low exp is not actually as bad as it seems especially when you do the quests they give you a nice boost. Yes you have to work for items,skills etc (like we used to do in the old days,how its supposed to be) But again its not actually that hard to get a half decent kit and some gold.
This seems to have rekindled my wife's interest in Mir (she gave up a long time ago due to all servers being the same full of idiots or pay to win) So it cant be bad. There are no insane stats but the server seems balanced to take that into account.
The reason you have thrusting is it clears the stuck bug i think. If you suddenly find yourself stuck to the floor (happened to me twice yesterday) you enable/disable thrusting and it lets you go. player count peaked at 10 players online when we were on yesterday . Two of them were me and my wife they seem like a helpful friendly bunch and a good laugh. I would recommend this server to any players that like the fun of playing the game as it should be played

CrazyX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2010
Re: HeroesEU [Heroes]

Hi, ive download the client and ran the auto patcher - all filed downloaded.. when i try to run the exe the screen is just black? ive tried a few different ways of changing things to see if this helps, ive also deleted the files and then re downloaded the exe etc through the patcher and nothing has worked, the screen is just black? Could anyone please help??

CrazyX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2010
Hi, ive download the client and ran the auto patcher - all filed downloaded.. when i try to run the exe the screen is just black? ive tried a few different ways of changing things to see if this helps, ive also deleted the files and then re downloaded the exe etc through the patcher and nothing has worked, the screen is just black? Could anyone please help??

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I know a couple of people who have also had this. Unfortunatly i cant seem to get it :S

But the few that did get it were able to resolve it by updating audio drivers, as far as i know.

Your welcome to use the servers website to post and see if any of the players know how to fix your issue.

CrazyX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks..Okay, I dont suppose you know which driver it was in perticular? Its an odd problem as you wouldnt of thought an audio driver would stop the program from running....

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
Really impressed by your advert, looks like a lot of work has gone into the server, and bags of fun to be had by the players, good luck with this and don't let the trolls get to you.

Well done.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Thanks..Okay, I dont suppose you know which driver it was in perticular? Its an odd problem as you wouldnt of thought an audio driver would stop the program from running....

im sorry i dont know. I know it sounds wierd but apparently thats what has caused it, old drivers, be it audio or maybe even others, i dont know sorry :/

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Really impressed by your advert, looks like a lot of work has gone into the server, and bags of fun to be had by the players, good luck with this and don't let the trolls get to you.

Well done.

Thank you for your kind words :)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
just downloaded the HeroesEUInstallation.exe
where shall i put it and run it ?

i tried running it in /Downloads , it says " The Archive is corrupted "

what to do =/

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
youve not downloaded the whole installer, probably mt fault for trying to be clever and making an installer instead of having everyhting off an auto patcher :/

I suggest deleting the installer you have, and downloading a fresh one

Once complete your installer should be around 1.5gig in size

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
its not one of the highest usercounts to be fair but players enjoy it, ive just not advertised it as well as i could have maybe

its around 5-15 dependant on time of day

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
youve not downloaded the whole installer, probably mt fault for trying to be clever and making an installer instead of having everyhting off an auto patcher :/

I suggest deleting the installer you have, and downloading a fresh one

Once complete your installer should be around 1.5gig in size

and where can i download a fresh one ?
any download links please ?

hope for a faster reply , thanks .

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
This isnt Mir Revenge X, that is Laptas server, this is HeroesEU, MY server, Lapta has helped me in the past and is still helping me with bug fixes. but its not his server, its his server files and fixes.

My forums are also greatfully hosted by Lapta, but doesnt have any input on ym server at all.

Spoke with Tai about this before being allowed to advertise, If people have gripes with Lapta thats their business, its not mine and Laptas not done me any harm.
Good Luck with the server.. was going to give it ago but saw you are kinda involved with Lapta.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
still downloads the installer , and archive corrupt nothing new ><

you deleted the one you first downloaded and then downloaded it again, and the newer download still gives you that message?

I have downloaded and ran the installer on my own machine and the new players that have joined the server recently have all done the same and no ones had this problem :( im sorry its affecting you, there is nothign i can suggest untill i get the entire client on the patcher which i wasnt planning to do but seems i may have too :)

---------- Post Merged on 25-04-2014 at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-04-2014 at 11:49 PM ----------

I am currently uploading the client to the patcher server so for those having issues downloading and running the installer you can download the autopatcher and get the client that way.

This will take a considerable amount of time tho as my home upload is not that good. so probably a few days as it stands at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.