Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

This a active server ? , what's the highest level atm ?

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

most I've had online currently is 3 - 4 with me. it's not been up long. highest level is 37. was hoping a few people would come play but this forum seems pretty quiet.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

most I've had online currently is 3 - 4 with me. it's not been up long. highest level is 37. was hoping a few people would come play but this forum seems pretty quiet.

I'm online atm, 2 people online, no starter kit ? urgh

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

download link does not work for me

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

just tested it and its working. mega may have been doing maintenance.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

does work for me the link to

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

---------- Post Merged at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:17 PM ----------

new ip - 92.29.158.68

Last edited:

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

server will be down for a few hours on the 18/03/14, sky are coming to install my new box and router etc. hopefully it shouldn't take too long. Worst case scenario is they aren't done when I go on night shift - so latest it will be back on the 19/03/14.

Thanks.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

how come download wont work and is there sins in game

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

server will be down for a few hours on the 18/03/14, sky are coming to install my new box and router etc. hopefully it shouldn't take too long. Worst case scenario is they aren't done when I go on night shift - so latest it will be back on the 19/03/14.

Thanks.

ty for the advance warning :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:33 PM ----------

just an inquiery iv made a tao as thats what i always play, and there is all good advanced books for wars and wizzys but yet there is no good books for a tao except the basic skill from all the norm mirs. if a war can have crash and a pet then wouldnt it be fair for a tao to have mass soul firball and poison cloud so they can actually lvl with a multy skill like the wars and wizzys. i feel taos get neglected on all mir servers and again i find it has happened again >.< :((
also iv noticed that the carry weight on a all charecter is too low at lvl 25 i cannot wear a helmet, boots and a belt so there for i do not have any ac to help lvl and the boots normaly have a stat which gives that boost could u look into it plz

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

It's working for me. All i can imagine is the host is down for some reason.

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:30 AM ----------

ty for the advance warning :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:33 PM ----------

just an inquiery iv made a tao as thats what i always play, and there is all good advanced books for wars and wizzys but yet there is no good books for a tao except the basic skill from all the norm mirs. if a war can have crash and a pet then wouldnt it be fair for a tao to have mass soul firball and poison cloud so they can actually lvl with a multy skill like the wars and wizzys. i feel taos get neglected on all mir servers and again i find it has happened again >.< :((
also iv noticed that the carry weight on a all charecter is too low at lvl 25 i cannot wear a helmet, boots and a belt so there for i do not have any ac to help lvl and the boots normaly have a stat which gives that boost could u look into it plz

You are welcome :) This is merely an oversight by me. I am sorry about that - I got side tracked by other problems. The skills are there, I just need to put them in the shops, I will try my best to get them in as soon as possible for you :) I'll also look at other skills. hmm the carry weight is set to the exact same as euro, or it should be. Leave it with me :)

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

ty hun for the quick responce hope sky are doing a good job there with the new box and router and u can be up and runing soon as gettin withdrawal symptoms here hehehe :D

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

noticed tht the heros dont poison i have tried everything tht i kno of to get it working but having n luck

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Server up :) same IP.

noticed tht the heros dont poison i have tried everything tht i kno of to get it working but having n luck

I think there are some issues with the heros files, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that.

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

oww just noticed basic tao skill purification missing hun

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

oww just noticed basic tao skill purification missing hun

Thank you :) , it's not until you open something to the masses that little things show themselves!

---------- Post Merged at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Added some more Wizz Tao and War skills, there are more but they are not in the STDDatabase so I'll look at that. some skills conflicting (not adding to chara) but again I will look at that when I'm off my shift rotation.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

some of the skill in shop dont work m8 so hope u can fix this quick for us as sick of the same spells for lvling ow

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:16 PM ----------

one more thing guards dont kill war pet lol so how we ment to lvl it hahaa