Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

some of the skill in shop dont work m8 so hope u can fix this quick for us as sick of the same spells for lvling ow

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:16 PM ----------

one more thing guards dont kill war pet lol so how we ment to lvl it hahaa

Ahh fun times, I'm at work right now, I'll try look into it before night shift tomorrow.

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:28 PM ----------

user count ?

About 14 people I think. Average online is 5/6

---------- Post Merged on 19-03-2014 at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-03-2014 at 10:28 PM ----------

Quickly sorted out a Rank system with colours and level group, oh and weather. hope you all like.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

How am I suppose to play when I keep getting 1 hitted by province mobs ? its now Deers ranking cats, hooking cats, what the hell -_- /UltSpeed

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

when u have sorted the spells and the war pet lvling let me know / war

deathsrisen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2013

ult, is your lower ac higher than your max by any chance? its a bug i found with the hero files where in that case u get 1 hit no matter your lvl hp etc. its the same with amc if hit with a spell. if this is the case server owner will need to check the database

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

skill books ultimate enhancer and energy repulser not in shop

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

any news on any updates yet

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012

Hi, im also getting blank page when clicking on the download link, shame realy as it looks a gd server :-(

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

refresh the page mate and it will work fine

sonyx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2012

Thanks for the info, D/L now :)

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

any news on any updates yet

Unfortunately I work 4 day shift cycles, most days being 16 to 18 hour shifts. i have 2 more shifts then I move onto my 4 days off, it will be during my days off that I will have time to look at things, after work I have the ability to make toast but thats about it. lol give me a few days :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

ah npz m8 just 1 thing i think u shud lvl the lvl caves a little coz zt is only place to lvl and 45 to gte into next cave is kinda hard lol

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

ah npz m8 just 1 thing i think u shud lvl the lvl caves a little coz zt is only place to lvl and 45 to gte into next cave is kinda hard lol

go to past bichon buddy, its 33+ with timestone for peddler shop in PI, or free for 40+ :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

s to low in there mate and without working spells lol its poo lol just wish cld lvl ma pet and then i would be fine haha

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

s to low in there mate and without working spells lol its poo lol just wish cld lvl ma pet and then i would be fine haha

I did have a quick look at that after i woke today, the database is fine, the magic side is fine, the faction is correct - they only other thing you could try is different guards as the game spawns two types, attack and non attack randomly (according to some research). afraid I won't be changing the PB EXP as i already increaded it, and with the game exp be 3x and people making 40 in less than a week I feel it would be end game too quickly if people power through to 70+. also I need time to finish my 60+ caves lol

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006

hey owner of this server i am currently messing round with these heroes server files i have been for sometime now but anyway i just wanted to know if u had anyproblems when adding things like when u add somthing like a txt for a npc or somthing an map coords etc and then rebooted to have no char on your account so when u try make another one u make it and it doesnt confirm making it , it just disappears ive had to store my files i made as i have started again 4 times and it keeps doing it and i cant find no fix anywhere on lomcn at all and all my ips are fine too i know this is maybe a wrong section to post in but because you have been using these files i thought id ask :D i hope theres a solution :(

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

i have tired every guard i can think of in game and none r working so i dunno wat it is

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

hey owner of this server i am currently messing round with these heroes server files i have been for sometime now but anyway i just wanted to know if u had anyproblems when adding things like when u add somthing like a txt for a npc or somthing an map coords etc and then rebooted to have no char on your account so when u try make another one u make it and it doesnt confirm making it , it just disappears ive had to store my files i made as i have started again 4 times and it keeps doing it and i cant find no fix anywhere on lomcn at all and all my ips are fine too i know this is maybe a wrong section to post in but because you have been using these files i thought id ask :D i hope theres a solution :(
* before you try anything make sure you are fully backed up*
have you tried removing all the server files and reinstalling them? maybe you have a bad file, ive never heard of this and its never happend to me, also are you editing in offline mode 12.0.0.1? or are you using your ip? try using your ip, not sure if that helps but worth a shot if you are using them in 127.0.0.1.
does it only happen when you make the changed while server is up? try adding them in when server is down n boot up see if ya chars still there?
if none of tht works pm me with more details n ill try to help, dont wanna spam this guys server thread :P

---------- Post Merged at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:37 PM ----------

hi there gm can you help me, i went into battle grounds and it never gave me a tt so am stuck.. lol

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

haha it did tht to me to i just died and got problem with decoy it dont lvl up and it dont attack lie its ment to so thts another fall