Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

game has just lagged us out and there no log in gate :(

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Its really of putting when you see every skill book in bichon book shop dirt cheap - makes bosses completely pointless to kill.

Skele's are really crap - Very slow walk speed and attack speed.

Why in hell are Paras/ pro / rev rings and skill necklaces / all items up to level 50 are in shops ? seriously what's the point in killing bosses on this server (unless you have custom kit waiting then I'll take that comment back)

Is there any new caves being putted in-game, or are we stuck with boring euro caves,

This is just feed back I will still keep playing though, see how it goes I guess,

Many thanks

/UltSpeed

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

First off all I'd like to say thank you to everyone who is playing my server, I never envisioned so many people would be playing :) I set this up as just something I could pop on and get nostalgic about for a couple of hours in the week, I only put it online in the small chance i could get my friends to play, and they are but so are all of you! it's great!

That being said i did set this up as a fun server, i.e items in shops, lover exp and all skills in shop, i worried noone would be able to killa WT to get TDB at level 30+ and didnt want people to get frustrated with not being able to get good items and skills. everyones feedback is invaluabe and i see now people are really getting into this - so i ask please bare with me, i will attempt to change this frim as fun server into something more serious for you all.

I know there are a lot of bugs, but please know a lot are due to the heros files, and a few due to the fact that before febuary I had never done this sort of thing before. I don't even have GCSE's or above so the fact I've got it working is puzzling me, I guess I'm not so stupid :)

I will keep on developing bits n bobs, but for the mo i am limited to whats in the server files, I hope you are all enjoying the weather and rank system? and yes...there are custom weapons and items in the boss files ;) it was a supprise but meh, now you know.

I'm sorry if people are hasving issues playing tonight, my server is up and running and the IP has not changed, I hope that the popularity of the server hasnt angered someone and I'm getting a DOS attack :/ I never intend to make money or compete.

some skills such a DECOY are in the name, its a decoy to draw mobs, not a fighting assistant, that would make the warrior over powered?
got to leave some things for the wizzies :)

when i get home from work i will check the server, i hope you all understand this started as a side project for me, i will try my best to step it up, but please bare in mind, i am no developer and I am doing my best :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

First off all I'd like to say thank you to everyone who is playing my server, I never envisioned so many people would be playing :) I set this up as just something I could pop on and get nostalgic about for a couple of hours in the week, I only put it online in the small chance i could get my friends to play, and they are but so are all of you! it's great!

That being said i did set this up as a fun server, i.e items in shops, lover exp and all skills in shop, i worried noone would be able to killa WT to get TDB at level 30+ and didnt want people to get frustrated with not being able to get good items and skills. everyones feedback is invaluabe and i see now people are really getting into this - so i ask please bare with me, i will attempt to change this frim as fun server into something more serious for you all.

I know there are a lot of bugs, but please know a lot are due to the heros files, and a few due to the fact that before febuary I had never done this sort of thing before. I don't even have GCSE's or above so the fact I've got it working is puzzling me, I guess I'm not so stupid :)

I will keep on developing bits n bobs, but for the mo i am limited to whats in the server files, I hope you are all enjoying the weather and rank system? and yes...there are custom weapons and items in the boss files ;) it was a supprise but meh, now you know.

I'm sorry if people are hasving issues playing tonight, my server is up and running and the IP has not changed, I hope that the popularity of the server hasnt angered someone and I'm getting a DOS attack :/ I never intend to make money or compete.

some skills such a DECOY are in the name, its a decoy to draw mobs, not a fighting assistant, that would make the warrior over powered?

when i get home from work i will check the server, i hope you all understand this started as a side project for me, i will try my best to step it up, but please bare in mind, i am no developer and I am doing my best :)

Do what you got to do, no drama, your 1st time its expected you to find certain things hard, don't worry about the GCSE thing we all play mir so we are all thick as **** haha

If it helps maybe invest in another game master that has little bit of server side experience just for a helping hand ?

/UltSpeed

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

i realise now about the decoy but the war pet i have tried every guard i can find and still doesnt get killed, someone said in game tht it cld be tht they dont see if at a threat as wars aint ment to have a pet . if u get chance when ya off have a look into tht mate to see if u can change it for us :) its just spells i find thats iffy andd they heros but u have explained about tht

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

* before you try anything make sure you are fully backed up*
have you tried removing all the server files and reinstalling them? maybe you have a bad file, ive never heard of this and its never happend to me, also are you editing in offline mode 12.0.0.1? or are you using your ip? try using your ip, not sure if that helps but worth a shot if you are using them in 127.0.0.1.
does it only happen when you make the changed while server is up? try adding them in when server is down n boot up see if ya chars still there?
if none of tht works pm me with more details n ill try to help, dont wanna spam this guys server thread :P

---------- Post Merged at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:37 PM ----------

hi there gm can you help me, i went into battle grounds and it never gave me a tt so am stuck.. lol

Just log out and in again :) you'll appear in PI Village.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Server still online ? And is it good
what's the pvp system in there ?
and the items + skills ..

Last edited:

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

hehehe i like they way ur server is it making us do some things thats old euro days and ways thinks that we took for granted on alot of high rate servers but on here yes it making us wrack our brains again and thats good.
im known for being a happy plodder when it comes to lvling and on here i can deffinatly do that.
so keep up the good work :D

---------- Post Merged at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:24 AM ----------

when u get 5 mins hun could u look at the titaan armour lvl 40 it looks like a wizzy dragon robe i really dont want to look like a wizzy being a tao lol ty

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010

how can u take items out of shops now when ppl have pro para sowg etc etc from shops

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

how can u take items out of shops now when ppl have pro para sowg etc etc from shops

think it can only be fixed by putting them back orr. .. reseting the server

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

I just wanted to start this serv and after I read this..I cba

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

I just wanted to start this serv and after I read this..I cba

kinda same ere .... but ill download it soon see what happens about that stuff ....

</soso>

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Don't worry these are not rare items, i added them to drop files of many mobs (and a high rate of drop) - same with everything that was in shops, i got ask to do this at least 10 times. nothings changed really, you'll all have one. it will just come from a wooma or something instead of the shop.

---------- Post Merged at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:24 AM ----------

when u get 5 mins hun could u look at the titaan armour lvl 40 it looks like a wizzy dragon robe i really dont want to look like a wizzy being a tao lol ty

Can do :) it's just the bag image file, looks like titan when wearing but I'll have a look

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

ok lvl 33 cant wear new armour and despiratly need that ac and amc
took screenie as u can clearly see that our body weight really not good
id have to take my boots belt stone and helm off to wera and thats alot of ac and amc too loose

ok how do upload it as forums being a spanner

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

one thing u really need to look at is the heros m8 if u can fix them as a lvl 42 war cant even kill a ks or it could even be the ks itself as i can kill iwt better than this

Porkpie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 8, 2010

no ms or tu in shops

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

potion bundling dont work, takes ya potions but dont give you the bundle lol

Amphiptere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2006

Any chance a GM is going to come online any time soon or at least listen to us players this is a excellent server but it has problems and GM NOT listening and you never see one long enough to discuss issues!