Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

Any chance a GM is going to come online any time soon or at least listen to us players this is a excellent server but it has problems and GM NOT listening and you never see one long enough to discuss issues!

hi :) I am the server owner and the only GM. I'm currently on a work cycle (please read my other posts) and between my 18hr shifts I need to sleep as I am human!

I have written down every point and grip. during slack periods at work im reading forums and trying to figure out problems. also for an hour of my hour and half of free time get during work cycle im fixing editing and pulling out my hair to fix problems.

please be patient, I assure I will be adressing issues on my off days. please bear in mind this is a free game bring run by a new server runner and first time gm, I ask for patience and understanding.

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

found it omg still wont show u jpgs grr

body weight 3.jpg body weight 2.jpg

Last edited:

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Oki the mega download finish now its 100% didnt open me any file what should i do please ??

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

i use firefox

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Can you please download it to torrent or something dont care if slower its just i tired downloading it 4 times bud .... all fail. ...

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Oki the mega download finish now its 100% didnt open me any file what should i do please ??

---------- Post Merged at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

i use firefox

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Can you please download it to torrent or something dont care if slower its just i tired downloading it 4 times bud .... all fail. ...

I'll set up a torrent when i get in from work for you buddy. I'm sorry you are having issues with mega.

---------- Post Merged at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Bambi77 - I see the issue, odd as this is set up as all mirs should be, I'll jig the weights a bit.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

This is not a slaughter, its just some things I've noticed:

1. Skill level requirements are far too high.
2. Summon skeletons need making stronger, they are alot weaker than usual.
3. Alot of the item weights need sorting out, e.g. belts, boots, stones.
4. Seems a tad slow for a medium rate.

Also, are all the new armours & spells suppose to be in the shop for sale?
/Smoked

--------------------------------

For those of you looking for a glimpse of the town & high player rankings. Here you go:

Last edited:

Royalus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2014

Will give this a try.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

I'll set up a torrent when i get in from work for you buddy. I'm sorry you are having issues with mega.

---------- Post Merged at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Bambi77 - I see the issue, odd as this is set up as all mirs should be, I'll jig the weights a bit.

Thanks bud :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Ive Just Finished the download and it finnaly worked and for guys in fire fox for the download to work u need the MEGA Extenstion

Thanks
/KillToLive

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Update - *Changes to be implemented upon reboot*

1.I've upped the power of the Bone Familiar
2.Lowered TDB to level 30
3.Corrected level errors on skill books that could not be used
4.Lowered Weights on clothing (Multiple) - belts,boots etc
5.Changed drop rates for the items I took out of shops.
6.DC has been increased on gale necklace to counteract the lower A.speed.
7.I've added a faction list (Serverside) to see if this will allow guards to kill holydeva/hellangel - this may not work but I will not know until Reboot.
8.MagicShield TurnUndead now in BW book Shop
9.HairDresser removed - silly NPC is taking money for no actual work (Bit like real life!)
10.Potion Bundling in PI now fixed, if this is an issue elsewhere please let me know.
11. I am aware some items in bag have the wrong image - please give me some time, image editing is something I've not looked at yet, but I will.

thanks to everyone for the feed back, It's been most helpful. Sorry if its been frustrating!

Also please do not be offended if I do not reply to messages in game, my GameMaster char gets sat on the GM Map for testing changes and the screen is minimized while I'm working with the files :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Server back up - HolyDeva faction didn't work. I'll keep looking at it.

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

curious question as a tao we go thro alot of ammys and poison in the shop in bw the npc sells us a very nice ammy with 2 or 20k hits cant remember exactly but lasts forever hehehe witch is absoulutly brill, was wondering tho if u could get the poisons to do the same as they only hold 150 hits and it takes up alot of room in bag with x amount of poison bags cluttering our bag :)

also when u do manage to bring in poison cloud it will deffinatly take more that what the 150 bag hold withing 3/4 casts
if u bring in plauge we will need the blue poison as this is a red and green poison combined skill :D

jacksprat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2011

7.I've added a faction list (Serverside) to see if this will allow guards to kill holydeva/hellangel - this may not work but I will not know until Reboot.
9.HairDresser removed - silly NPC is taking money for no actual work (Bit like real life!)
10.Potion Bundling in PI now fixed, if this is an issue elsewhere please let me know.
11. I am aware some items in bag have the wrong image - please give me some time, image editing is something I've not looked at yet, but I will.

thanks to everyone for the feed back, It's been most helpful. Sorry I've its been frustrating!

Also please do not be offended if I do not reply to messages in game, my GameMaster char gets sat on the GM Map for testing changes and the screen is minimized while I'm working with the files :)

Excellent work. Could you also take a look at:

* lowering global shout (blue chat) frequency as currently too high.
* adding auto gold pickup
* increasing mob spawns in later floors/king rooms seems a bit empty

cant think of anything else right now but will let you know if I do.

Sprat

---------- Post Merged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Still unable to learn Magic Shield (lvl31) and Ice Thrust lvl(35) at level 35.

Sprat

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

guards still dont kill war pet but it now killed decoy which still dont lvl for some reason lol

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

thanks to everyone for the feed back, It's been most helpful. Sorry if its been frustrating!

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Server back up - HolyDeva faction didn't work. I'll keep looking at it.

Look At Stone Not Breaking on death..

/KillToLive

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Excellent work. Could you also take a look at:

* lowering global shout (blue chat) frequency as currently too high.
* adding auto gold pickup
* increasing mob spawns in later floors/king rooms seems a bit empty

cant think of anything else right now but will let you know if I do.

Sprat

---------- Post Merged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Still unable to learn Magic Shield (lvl31) and Ice Thrust lvl(35) at level 35.

Sprat

Gold now autobags. I'll look at the other.

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:34 PM ----------

curious question as a tao we go thro alot of ammys and poison in the shop in bw the npc sells us a very nice ammy with 2 or 20k hits cant remember exactly but lasts forever hehehe witch is absoulutly brill, was wondering tho if u could get the poisons to do the same as they only hold 150 hits and it takes up alot of room in bag with x amount of poison bags cluttering our bag :)

also when u do manage to bring in poison cloud it will deffinatly take more that what the 150 bag hold withing 3/4 casts
if u bring in plauge we will need the blue poison as this is a red and green poison combined skill :D

I shall see :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:34 PM ----------

guards still dont kill war pet but it now killed decoy which still dont lvl for some reason lol

Pain in my side! lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Look At Stone Not Breaking on death..

/KillToLive

This is a good thing! :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

haha shud just come and lvl it for me or something lol as i woul have it lvl 3 by no if it did lvl lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:48 PM ----------

gale neckys r ment to be +4 speed and its only +2 on here m8 just noticed tht

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Nvm about this post

Last edited:

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

haha shud just come and lvl it for me or something lol as i woul have it lvl 3 by no if it did lvl lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:48 PM ----------

gale neckys r ment to be +4 speed and its only +2 on here m8 just noticed tht

He changed it him self . thats why it has dc0-2 now .

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

well aint the point of gale neckys for it to be +4

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Can you make skill points lower ? there too high ...