Slayzone [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
Re: Slayzone Mir Server

Any Chance of AutoPatcher Says gonna take 2hrs to download >.<

Downloaded and now it don't want to Extract to Anywhere...

Last edited:

legendteller

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2005

Downloading now, worth a shot, already registered on the forum too :)

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011

Any Chance of AutoPatcher Says gonna take 2hrs to download >.<

Downloaded and now it don't want to Extract to Anywhere...

Sorry this is the case for you
What error message are you getting for failing to extract
See how I can help

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham

Sounds decent, any reason why an assassin is support and a Tao is balanced? This should be the other way around.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

is this server still live and wats user count

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012

I Just click Extract then nothing happens and im sending to a folder on desktop and ive even tried sending straight to desktop but still nothing happens tryed redownloading Client but link not working anymore.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

I Just click Extract then nothing happens and im sending to a folder on desktop and ive even tried sending straight to desktop but still nothing happens tryed redownloading Client but link not working anymore.

Your download must of currpted mine was fine and extracted fine also 2 hours? What Country are you in, i done it in 12 minutes lol

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Your download must of currpted mine was fine and extracted fine also 2 hours? What Country are you in, i done it in 12 minutes lol

Is there an i.p ? Just downloaded full client and connection closed.! -_- Never gunna get players if you don't make it clear and easy to log on. Getting con closed after downloading a full client makes me just want to delete it.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

is there an i.p ? Just downloaded full client and connection closed.! -_- never gunna get players if you don't make it clear and easy to log on. Getting con closed after downloading a full client makes me just want to delete it.

ip: 94.175.78.228

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Is there an i.p ? Just downloaded full client and connection closed.! -_- Never gunna get players if you don't make it clear and easy to log on. Getting con closed after downloading a full client makes me just want to delete it.

More so if client download link is not fixed.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

More so if client download link is not fixed.

Sort em out connor

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Untitled.png ..... Soo like whats this about ? i need a new exe ? where do i get it ?

btw my screen isnt like dis ingame just a weird screenie lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Login gate down?
Stuck @ Loading Stage: 0

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

Yes same here loading screen 0 problem need to sort it soon this my last day off lol. !!!!

hharris

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

Works fine for me just ran patcher created account on website, boom ingame easy as.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Re: Slayzone Mir Server Discussion

Whats the user count like here?