check my m8s band out and rate :)

smoochy boys on tour

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I judged SlippitySchlong's reply before I watched the video....

I now see why he said what he said, what is that man angry at? Why on earth does that singing exist?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the talent in playing guitar and drums etc ...but when it comes to singing like that! **** me...its just wrong on so many levels.

Based on the way modern music is going, your friends band needs a new signer and quick if they are to ever get out the dark holes emo's dwell inside.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol thankyou for the honest opinions :) , i think the group are going down the thrash metal track , they have done tours of germany aswell , they do have other links on youtube as well , that might be worth viewing , but all opinions are respected :)

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I just don't have that sort of taste in music, never have and never will understand the concept of screaming long words into a mic. I'm sure he's a talented singer when he isn't screaming and should probably aim towards a more contemporary & modern style.

Like I said before, the instrumentals on the song are actually not bad and will always respect the talent any musician has.

I wish them the best of luck in the future, there's obviously a crowd for that type of music since still they've got 11k+ views...So well done there.

:)

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
The instruments were great until he started screaming. Maybe if he just sang it, it wouldnt have killed it for me.

Other then the vocals, they are great!