Jiaolong - Dragon Chronicles

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
do.php

NO SPAM - SERVER TALK ONLY
(The King Server is still being worked on)

Server Type: Holley|Cruel 3.55
Exp Rate: x8 - x16 (Custom in specific areas)
Accounts: Made via launcher
Server Language: Multi National (Primary English)
(Our forum supports all languages, as we use a translator directly)

Download: Client Patch
ETA: Two Weeks (fingers crossed)

<------------------------------------------>

Server Features

Skill System: low level books, can be bought directly from the skill master upto level 30. Other books are drop only, some books will be rare. You can also upgrade|downgrade spells and purchase skill points.

Event System: Many events will be available from the Event Master, such as Exp Event, Item Event & Boss Event. These do cost and are server wide, however the Boss Event & Exp Event don't drop items.

Guild Plains: As a guild leader, you can purchase guild plains. The guild plains contain standard NPC, as well as guild plain specific ones. Hunting in guild plains does give custom Exp rates, however does require group hunting to achieve. Other features are available.

Integral System: The integral system is pretty much standard at present

FamePoint System: FamePoints can be obtained in various ways, from hunting mobs that drop FP Scrolls, to exchanging a specific amount of items. These are also given on a 1 per level basis as well.

Guild System: Only open to guild leaders, you can access the guild bank (which guildies can deposit into). From the guild bank you can purchase siege items for Wall wars, direct access to guild plains admin control, as well as many other features.

<------------------------------------------>

The server is PK/PvP orientated, though PK'ing does have harsh penalties (Though can be reduced for a price). There are many areas to hunt in, from the low level standard caves you would find on most servers, all the way through to Group & Class specific areas. I've also included rare item drops, which does include Pro|Para. Other items are available, from standard kits all the way through to class specific.

I'm not giving away too much about the server, as it ruins the fun of actually hunting and finding items.

I am still working on the King3G server, but with the issues that I'm having at the moment it will be a while before it's online. So rather than make everyone wait, you will be able to sample some of the things that will be part of that server here and you will also get to test some of the features that will be part of it as well.

Though ETA is set for two weeks, I'm hoping to get this live sooner. As I've all ready done a lot of the work in 3.55, which was going to be transferred to the King server prior to the issues now.

Last edited:

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Yes unfortunately our server host in US, is currently having problems with their servers. As soon as my siggy image or the thread image comes backup, then you can download. Great way to see when it's up and down lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:48 PM ----------

The website is now online, I've not added any content to the site yet. But you are able to use it, it does require registration.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Ok just to give a bit of an update.

In the next week or so, I will be moving homes. What this means, is the server is going to take a little longer to come online. However it is also good news as well, as the server will be moving to a 100mb connection. Once we've moved and the connection is up and running, I will get the server online as it's primarily almost ready for Alpha testing.

Also just to add, I've been having some issues with the website. Though these should be resolved.

The website will be moving to another host as well, this will be a UK based host. Which will also be located, in the same location as the server. This will allow you direct access to your game account, which we will implement into your account login.

So bare with me.

---------- Post Merged on 22-04-2014 at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 19-04-2014 at 12:19 PM ----------

Just another update:

I've had confirmation through today, with regards to the new connection. Unfortunately it's going to take between 4/6 weeks, however they have promised to try and get it done a lot quicker. It's all to do with access to the site, so the provider can get their equipment in which is delaying it.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Update: 28th April 2014

We are moving on the 2nd Of May and then again on the 20th May, I'm hoping to have the connection up and running by the 30th may at the latest it just depends on how quick we get into our second move. As owners don't leave until 12th May, so anytime between 12th and 30th. The server is ready for the first set of test to be done, so will be pretty much going straight online once the connection is up.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
this is why you shouldnt give dates until your sure >.< lol

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
this is why you shouldnt give dates until your sure >.< lol
I've not given specific dates, I've given a timeline of dates as from Friday 2nd May I'll be offline until the new connection goes up and so won't be able to get on lomcn.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
No update just yet guys, still waiting on new connection to go active.

Juanma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2012
**** :lol
I'm looking for a medium or fast server

Thanks I'll keep waiting

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
cmon m8, weeks? months? xD
Well it doesn't really take months to get a connection up and running, but as it stands we won't know what's happening until the earliest of 4th June. This isn't something that I've forgotten, we've just got no connection at the minute which should have been connected this week, but no access to the property yet.

---------- Post Merged on 02-06-2014 at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-05-2014 at 06:49 PM ----------

Just a little update.

We should get to know about the keys for the new premises either today or tomorrow, once that has been confirmed we should be looking at around 10 days for the connection to go live. So fingers crossed we can get the server into Alpha testing by mid month.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Sorry about no news, not been able to get online properly since we moved. Connection went live today, we just need it to stabilise out a bit before the server goes online for the Alpha testing. At the moment we are only hitting 10/10 in the line, but it is a new line so we expect it to be stable by Monday. We've not done much with the server since I last posted, as everything has been in store while we moved premises.

Alpah will be to test certain things that are currently added.

Status
Not open for further replies.