Greed Mir 2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Re: Greed Mir 2

whats me net got to do with it? do i need to change the i.p or some bullshit like that? and where is the GM, if me and iceslice could get online he could double... even tipple his user count!

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

sorry bud even if this was online and working i wouldnt play it, it looks like one where there will be 10 core players and maybe 25 online at weekends, but im sensing youl be 300 in no time with a store load of gear with no1 to sell it to =/

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

If you lot actually took your time and downloaded the client provided you would get on just fine.
I've provided a link to the EXE & Ini on Page 1.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

IP: 86.144.94.247

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013

If you lot actually took your time and downloaded the client provided you would get on just fine.
I've provided a link to the EXE & Ini on Page 1.

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

IP: 86.144.94.247

Ive downloaded everything provided, im **** with computers like i said so... and im not knocking it and the chance to try it would be a fine thing...

p.s wasnt you working on Tatsunuko? what ever happend with that? was really looking forward to playing it.

luverpidge

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 4, 2014

Download the full client as, everything has been modded and won't work correctly otherwise.

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:47 PM ----------

link to exe

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013

Download the full client as, everything has been modded and won't work correctly otherwise.

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:47 PM ----------

lol as soon as the man himself replys i get in game haha. anyway cooking on gas now, cheers.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Ive downloaded everything provided, im **** with computers like i said so... and im not knocking it and the chance to try it would be a fine thing...

p.s wasnt you working on Tatsunuko? what ever happend with that? was really looking forward to playing it.
Yeah its still in the making just very slowly.
All 3 of us who were working on the files are now working alot of hours (70+ per week) so we barely find time.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK

good server so far lack of lower level items, not enough ac for wizzies at all and lower level mobs are to strong and some are to quick

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013

Got Disconnect , and when i log the background with that chinnese girl is there , but i cant log in , i cant see the User Id and Password

/PeaceMaker

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

this still online? anyone got link to client if it is?

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

server is trying to get an auto patcher up but problems with hosting it only got a 10gig upload lol will be adding download to another link soon so theres a different place to d/l. and as for you not seeing the sz map, you should be able to if you d/l'ed the client

edit:
also any problems sign up to the forum and post that is checked more than lomcn
www.lomgreed.boards.net

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

downlaods are on forum, auto patcher also on forum, will get luveridge to edit links in first thread if they dont work.
forum: lomgreed.boards.net
--------
Exp Event will start today at 2pm gmt untill midnight saturday. (09/05/2014 - 10/05/2014)
This will include 2x exp and exptokens will be in drops too
smiley.png

HAPPY HUNTING

Also boss event will be at 8-9pm gmt today (09/05/2014)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.