Greed Mir 2 [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
maybe you lagged? server seems fine and is still up. also you might want to join up to our forum http://lomgreed.boards.net/ it gets checked more than lomcn.
-----------
new patch for new caves, caves will be in by end of the week, just need to adjust the mob and boss strengths.

[url=ftp://miracleb:[email protected]/public_ftp/NewCavesPatch.rar]New Cave Patch[/URL]

https://mega.co.nz/#!sgV3lQYC!kjpJ4qHF2nI56PaaaiBTDcT4dkA-R2pU3RVTffK8gHM<-- New Cave Patch mirror

what you need to do is download the patch, open it, open map copy new maps and place in GreedMir2/Map and overwrite anymaps it needs to.
next open the new patch, open data copy mmap.wil and mmap.wix and place in GreedMir2/Data and overwrite old files.

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
UpDate 09/08/2014:

* New Items have been made : 250Kit for Taos, Warr & Wizz. new Random Items have been made ranging from level 150 upto 220 ( all are in drop files )

* Added 3 new Caves with bosses: Mythical Dungeon: Recommended level & kit 230+ Lycan Sewer: Recommended level & kit 230+ Old Ruins: Recommended level & kit 250+

* Adjusted drop rate on books and a few items (made them drop a little bit more)

* Fixed Wizz spell ParaBall

* Adjusted HolyDeva, power & defence due to new mob strengths

* Changed the skill Walking bomb from wizard skill to Tao skill

Next update to happen in the next couple of hours:

* Adding new special rings:

-MeteorRing: Level 150 ring, gives the user a temp skill meteor strike ( the higher the level the player is the stronger the skill will be, only forWarriors & Taos )

-SummonRing: Level 150 ring, gives the user a temp skill Summon Beast ( Higher level your character is the stronger the pet, only forWarriors & Wizards)

-CrashRing: Level 150 ring, gives the user a temp skill Crash ( Higher level your character is the stronger the skill, only forWizards & Taos)

to obtain one of these rings you will need some items to craft it. items needed:
MeteorRing: MeteorRing(stock) x1. MeteorFragment x5. MeteorStrike x1(skill book). and 500Mill gold

SummonRing:SummonRing(stock) x1. SummonSkeleton x1(skill book). SummonShinsu x1(skill book). SummonJinShinsu x1(skill book). SummonHolyDeva x1(skill book). SummonSpirit x2 and 500Mill gold

CrashRing: CrashRing(stock) x1. CrashFragment x5. Crash x1(skill book) and 500Mill gold.

* Changing SabukStone to SabukAmulet to make way for new items (Shields). to get a sabukStone you have to have sabukwall. and you will need to see an npc in there that will give you one, and he also takes unwanted sabukAmulets.

Isus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2010
is this up cos this > 31.54.42.6is not working for me

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales
ok some 1 help as this pissing me right off i go on greed forums and all i ever see is this why and who can sort it

[h=1]Error 1006 Ray ID: 15b57213d06a0cd7[/h][h=2]Access denied[/h]
[h=2]What happened?[/h]The owner of this website (lomgreed.boards.net) has banned your IP address (31.3.236.242).

CloudFlare Ray ID: 15b57213d06a0cd7
Your IP: 31.3.236.242
Help
Performance & security by CloudFlare

Acid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
ok downloaded client, exe and changed ip address and still connection closed? have i missed summot?

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Keep seeing loads of posts about lagg out, connection closed, this server online still ? is it worth me downloading ? /UltSpeed

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
new ip 86.146.218.182 the forum will always have an upto date ip,
the reason server was down: had no internet conn at work all day so i couldnt log onto forums to check posts or check to see if the server was down. ( so i wasnt ignoring any1 i just didnt know it was down)

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
r.i.p. greed it was fun while it lasted lol , been down 5 days and no signs of a revival lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thread closed as server is offline and will be deleted shortly.

Server owner can pm me if otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.