St Georges Day

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Well, round my area and probably MOST area's this day isn't celebrated as much as St Patricks day...This is just in case we offend any foreigners.

I have one thing to say about this...

**** YOU ALL, HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY BITCHES!!!

You want to live in our country then you celebrate it or tolerate it! Assholes.

Reactions: -Luke-

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Just shows how poor the History Education in the UK is. They would rather us learn more about Islam then British/Scottish and Welsh history

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
So the patron saint of England is based on a myth?

Myths and legends are littered throughout history.
St. George was in fact Turkish and Ireland's favourite St. Patrick was actually an English missionary. Don't tell the Irish though lol.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
The replies to this post are mind numbing....

Good job guys, trust LOMCN to make light of a day that's disappearing no thanks to foreigners ****ing up our country!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I bet he potted the *** out of it tho

I don't think foreigners have anything to do with it dude...

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
The story is, that it was some kind of serpent. But over time, it's become a dragon.

As for the celebration of the day, it's not one we've really ever celebrated in true form as we do with St Paddys day. Though in recent years, it has become known for councils to stop celebrations due to the fact it might offend. Which is the same ruling as flying the St Georges flag, some councils don't want it flown in case it offends. Sheffield is a primary example of this.

But roll on UKIP, let's get it as a national holiday!

Reactions: -Luke-

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I bet he potted the *** out of it tho

I don't think foreigners have anything to do with it dude...

Well we can't celebrate it the way we want too with flags and such, so how is it not? I know there are tons of other factors that contribute to the shittyness of the UK but im talking about this day in general.

You mad Bro?

Why am I mad?

Personally I feel it's sickening that we have to hide our celebrations because it may offend other people, bullshit lol. School's can't even go all out on Christmas like when i was a kid because of some muslim kid's parents having a hissy fit.

But hey , thats my view.

Last edited:

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Well we can't celebrate it the way we want too with flags and such, so how is it not? I know there are tons of other factors that contribute to the shittyness of the UK but im talking about this day in general.

Why am I mad?

Personally I feel it's sickening that we have to hide our celebrations because it may offend other people, bullshit lol. School's can't even go all out on Christmas like when i was a kid because of some muslim kid's parents having a hissy fit.

But hey , thats my view.
Then if you have the right to vote, rather than vent use it like the rest of us will be. I've never voted for any party, as not one of them has ever given me a reason to vote, so I've always done a no vote. This time around I do have a reason to vote and that to protect my heritage from the likes of Europe.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
It's got nothing to do with voting, it's our stupid system where we let any immigrants into our country with wide open arms. That's not what bugs me though, I'm not a racist person in the slightest but it really annoys me that we have to adapt to them and their rights!

Personally I think "It's our country, Our rules, If you don't like it ..... then **** off", again....LOMCN's stupidity amazes me (thats sarcasm)