Galaxyserver mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
SORRY but server will not go ahead dedicated server refuses eastrn Asian language pack

MOVING TO MIR2 HEROS - ETA TUESDAY(as I am already on the server)

Last edited:

Xena25

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2013
nottinghamshire
Who's gonna play with an advert like that.. lol sorry, but looks like basic files that's just been thown online, everyones done the whole kill chickens till level 10 thing over and over, low rate server fair enough but make it a bit more appealing

ZeldaWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
this server is for people that will play this server.

and it is plain euro edition

advertising - plain euro what else do I advertise

as long as host is dependable then all be ok
people will play

there is many more severs out there
I am glad to host this LongTerm

please keep a positive attitude no greef please

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

Global Forum Rules apply
Do not post about servers that are already online << N/A
Try to include as much information about your server as possible (such as files used, exp rates etc.) 3.55 x2exp euro based nothing more is really needed
Try to include an ETA for your server Monday
No advertising any other Mir or game forums N/A
No flaming, prejudices or persecutions towards anyone N/A
Do not double post. N/a

Did you even read what was in your own link?? and you try call me a dick..............

Honestly zeldawarrior your going to be lucky to pick up more than 2 users. sounds like you are new to server files. here is what i suggest find some one who you can work with and can learn bits off, but you will pick up more from just randomly playing around with the files. Don't just put up a plain euro server, it hasn't worked in years and most likely never work again. even if all u do is swap caves around, change a few bosses and add some custom items give it your own personal touch it will do a hell of a lot better than a blank euro server.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i have to agree with above posts buddy, if you go through the effort of bringing a server online, surely 10 minutes minimum to make a post with screenies and proper info wouldnt be too hard?

if you redo with more info and up exp (considering there will be low user count) il give a go :)

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Global Forum Rules apply
Do not post about servers that are already online << N/A
Try to include as much information about your server as possible (such as files used, exp rates etc.) 3.55 x2exp euro based nothing more is really needed
Try to include an ETA for your server Monday
No advertising any other Mir or game forums N/A
No flaming, prejudices or persecutions towards anyone N/A
Do not double post. N/a
Love it when you try to act all clever Joe, but you're still dumb as well as thick. If you had used your brain to realise this section is called Upcoming Servers so to quote.

Try to include as much information about your server as possible (such as files used, exp rates etc.)

To include as much information to the majority, would be to explain about the server, what features you've added. Not just "3.55 x2exp euro" which clearly indicates nothing at all. See Euro could mean absolutely anything to some and so further information is asked in the words used "As Much".

But as you like to troll Joe, here's some food for thought....

A typical troll, will have various characteristics that dominate their life. The want for attention, by being nasty towards others is just a sign of their own insecurities. Often bullied throughout childhood and into adulthood, a typical troll uses this form to vent their own feelings of not being wanted. You will also find with a high % of trolls, that they are overweight and hate themselves for the way they look. But rather than deal with the psychological problem of eating too much, vent their frustrations towards others. Typically a troll, is just one screwed up person with the need to feel wanted

Reactions: Churchill

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Love it when you try to act all clever Joe, but you're still dumb as well as thick. If you had used your brain to realise this section is called Upcoming Servers so to quote.

To include as much information to the majority, would be to explain about the server, what features you've added. Not just "3.55 x2exp euro" which clearly indicates nothing at all. See Euro could mean absolutely anything to some and so further information is asked in the words used "As Much".

But as you like to troll Joe, here's some food for thought....

he stated it was euro based what else do u need to say. i actual made a nice decent post for a change and u still getting all mad about it pmsl. turning a little obsessive pal thinks it you with the problem

ffs your right all i want is that lomcn attention my life will be complete. haha ye ok then i do it for the laughs its funny when people like you take **** all serious.

as for your quote that's even better lmao over weight yes. does it effect the person i am **** no i rock that ****. i am one of the most confident people you will ever meet pmsl ever thing in that quote is the complete opposite of what i am and stand for. haha unlike most on here i actual enjoy no i love my life and wouldn't swap it for all the money in the world. like i said ye i can be a **** but that comes from being totally honest with every one and any one don't like it? guess what its u that's getting mad and replying oooo look at me am all grown up now.

sorry pal but you was once and seemingly still are one of the biggest tools around these forums and every one hated you. you changed your name and every one has seemed to have forgotten how much a little prick u was a few years ago even me and tom stood by you and defended you and now for no reason at all your acting like this.... think its you who needs a good look at his own life before trying to judge others.....

remember this account ? http://www.lomcn.org/forum/member.php?18760-mapadale lets not mention mapadale 1 or 2 ether ye ????

sorry for the spam no doubt a mod will edit this but at least i didn't start the spam for a change this time hahaha :)

/on topic

rather than go for a euro clone send a pm to T0MMY(http://www.lomcn.org/forum/member.php?12638-T0MMY) hes a good lad with a lot of experience with mir 3. hes been wanting some one to start a server with for months now. he knows his way around the files and can teach u a thing or 2 and help you out. again tho euro clones or low rates just are not what people want from mir 3 right now. theres 2/3 of them already which have been around for a few years now and they only get 5 or so people on most nights and they are really good servers them self's

again sorry for the spam above but am not gonna let him chat pure **** now am i

ZeldaWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
I aint that technical on websites so I chose 1 of a varied amout lol I never new you had to pay for websites,not been working on websites
for atleast 10 years , as things are al stick with a free website maybe upgrade if server matenince needs one, ty

Sever Update - Still the go ahead for MONDAY

Last edited:

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
I aint that technical on websites so I chose 1 of a varied amout lol I never new you had to pay for websites,not been working on websites
for atleast 10 years , as things are al stick with a free website maybe upgrade if server matenince needs one, ty
Are you going to be asking for donatio ns?

ZeldaWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
I Wont be asking for any donati ons at all

This Is A FREE TO PLAY Server TY

Last edited:

ZeldaWarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2014
yer your rite on that one, I don't believe in them.

---------- Post Merged on 26-04-2014 at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-04-2014 at 03:29 PM ----------

(change it to x1 EXP)

I will be hosting these files long term,dedicated server - minimum contract 1 year

---------- Post Merged on 26-04-2014 at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-04-2014 at 03:29 PM ----------

I have also changed Advertisement post will be shown on Monday

---------- Post Merged on 26-04-2014 at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-04-2014 at 03:29 PM ----------

I AM SAD TO SAY THERES A PROBLEM - THE DEDI I AM ON IS WINDOWS 2003 AND DOESNT HAVE EASTERN ASAIN LANGUAGE,THE ADMINISTRATORS DO NOT INSTALL THEM ;/. SO I MOVING ON I BELEIVE MIR 2

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
why cant people stick to what they 1st advertise, mir3 is already more or less completely dead, ive seen 2 servers in past 2-3 days do this! oh well good luck with mir2 has you wont get many players because of chronicles and arcadia having way to much detail to their server!

Status
Not open for further replies.